Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Dang nice FLD there. You single it or was it built that way.

Singled it and moved the rear axle forward chopped the frame off and enclosed it all

e388062d69ad97e4ebb34b0deec1fd13.jpg

Dang nice FLD there. You single it or was it built that way.
Singled it and moved the rear axle forward chopped the frame off and enclosed it all
e388062d69ad97e4ebb34b0deec1fd13.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

That is gorgeous. I could have used it yesterday. LOL

My truckin' is always too much load and not enough truck.

attachment.php

hate to be the guy gotta load them show trucks..scratchin that trlr probly wouldnt be a good day//think they hang blankets over em when they load?

^^^^^That's right. I think this thing is awesome but personally I wish they had stuck with brown. I just think it's really sharp. The turquoise would be more "period correct" if you will on an old needle nose Pete, but not my money or truck. Still a BADASS ride any way you look at it. I just wonder what it has for power and trans?

Where the hell is BRE? Did he quit on us when he gave up driving?

I'm still alive!!

#disappointingrick

:hehe:

We kid...we kid...

Hush it old man!

I know, right? Just thought him an T would like to see this. Latest out of the Rollin Transport camp, stole em from their FB page so y'all could see. Love me a 359!!!!!

damn2_zpsnmnqsn1q.jpg

damn_zps4vz7k6e4.jpg

damn4_zpsyfagtdun.jpg

damn3_zps1ihjnrio.jpg

I've seen it. Things just too cool.

I've been super busy with the shop and a wife that has a full time job and a full time student.

I also miss trucking something fierce... When I see a long, low truck toll by me, it's like there is something missing. I've ate, slept, and breathed trucks for the past 4-5 years of my life and I just up and left it in one day. It's something I'm having to adjust too.

Also doesn't help I see my old truck sitting every time I go by the shop. Me and him had a very big falling out and I wasn't a fan of that either. He still refuses to put anyone in my old truck and it's also for sale now as well.

Have you thought about going owner operator at all Rick? I know it cost a **** load but for someone with such a passion for it, I can't see a better way to go.

I saw that Rollin transport truck on the Facebook machine yesterday, the double eagle sleeper looks damn good on it. The only things I'd have done different is the paint color and I'd have put a polished Mercury sleeper on it

Have you thought about going owner operator at all Rick? I know it cost a **** load but for someone with such a passion for it, I can't see a better way to go.

No sir. I've truly given the life up. I don't like the business end of it at all. Being lied to and being the puppet all the time with nothing in return is not my style. Kill myself to make things happen for them but the minute you need something from them... You're SOL.

I saw that Rollin transport truck on the Facebook machine yesterday, the double eagle sleeper looks damn good on it. The only things I'd have done different is the paint color and I'd have put a polished Mercury sleeper on it

Those Mercury sleepers are BADASS!!! Can you even get them made anymore though? Or do you have to get lucky enough to find one that's not beat to hell and restore it?

Mercury has been six feet under for a long time, you've just gotta get lucky and find one that hasn't been FUBAR'd and restore it

Bald Eagle Sleeper service can convert one into a Mercury if you want. They're working on buying patents to build them from scratch.

Where would you truck guys recommend to get the bulkhead cut out of an old 359 so you can move the seat back?

Anywhere near Ohio do a nice job?
Chris