Truckfest updates ?

Team black widow(bigr)is evidently in mating mode right now as the quickest pass for them is a 15.1@110.
Dieter is offering to run them with the tow truck.
WOP is running low 12's a far cry from 11.12:poke:

BLOWBY is running low 12's on a single turbo fuel only and lolo is embarrassing me with their 6 leaker that can't light the turbo:doh:

I told Logan it wouldn't light up there.....make sure to tell him "I told you so" for me. LOL

I posted some updates that I got in the Diesel Power Dragster video thread......... at least I posted what I think I heard.

Very hard to light big chargers in 11,000' DA.

No shiit. 11k.

"Casper" took the DHRA ProStreet win by outrunning Chris's Orange Crush Dmax in the final.

Got a # from Casper. 11.0 @126+ to take the win in ProStreet on a 102F day. :rockwoot:

UNBROKEN said:
I told Logan it wouldn't light up there.....make sure to tell him "I told you so" for me. LOL
I doubt it will light anywhere.

UNBROKEN said:
Pat...it was 11,800 last year.....sucks huh ? LOL

Yup, that **** was crazy! I was trying to start lightin' that sucker up while I was still under the bridge, lol. Had a completely jacked up up-pipe turns out.

I wish we had the ride home on video though!LOL Poor little Corolla!:rockwoot:

I got some video...mostly of pulls and a few drags...nothing too special, missed all the quick diesel drags. I'll post the vid tmro! Awesome time at Bandimere!!!

Thanks to everyone that came and played. Biggest turnout yet. Everyone that came for the first time could not beleive how big the event was, especially after adding the pulling track. The only complaint I heard was there was too much going on at the same time, and you could not see it all at the same time. I know that the pulling track had a lot of spectators, and so did the drags, so a little for everyone. The rock crawling was cool, and the burnout competition was over the top.

We did OK on Saturday, but lost nitrous on the line, so our buddy Robinsons' dragster put a whoopin on us (again!)..... We were running a single turbo setup for the race, as we blew our upper charger (again!) on the Wednesday test sesion before the race. Lost some power without that second charger.

The air was calculated at over 10,000 ft for the weekend, and everyone was having issues hitting the converters and getting turbos to light.

Sheid had issues with the clutch and turbo on their dragster, but gave it a heck of a try. The got it all back together for Sunday, and made a good launch, but something happened mid track.

Charlie Stewart and the Dr P truck did good, laid down a 8.40 (I think) but locked the motor up on the last round. We came back Sunday, and pulled a 8.5 at 157 for our best , but still had no nitrous down track. We found a voltage loss issue in the car after the day was over. I think that the single with nitrous has a 7 in it yet, but will probably go back to the twins...

UNBROKEN said:
Pat...it was 11,800 last year.....sucks huh ? LOL

It sucked bad :( He had to use a baby shot to light the charger.
We threw the nitrous on 2 hours before we left. It didn't work at the track. Super Diesel saved our butt and got it working and after we qualified Saturday he rigged a 2nd stage of nitrous set on boost.

Can't wait to get back to TX. Pat might be in trouble though. I love HRP, might be looking for a winter house :eek:

Kat said:
Can't wait to get back to TX. Pat might be in trouble though. I love HRP, might be looking for a winter house :eek:
I live 15 minutes from that track...definitely make it a winter house...cause summers around here are 100+ degrees with 100% humidity.....it gets HOT ! LOL

Powerstroke Racer said:
Team black widow(bigr)is evidently in mating mode right now as the quickest pass for them is a 15.1@110.
Dieter is offering to run them with the tow truck.
WOP is running low 12's a far cry from 11.12:poke:

BLOWBY is running low 12's on a single turbo fuel only and lolo is embarrassing me with their 6 leaker that can't light the turbo:doh:

FYI-Bigr busted his torque converter again......so the trap speed once he got rolling was impressive considering the truck couldn't slip the converter more than 1500 RPM-verified by John Wood himself. Funny that he drove his truck most of the way from CA, and was driving it home Sunday afternoon....

BlownBy's WOP motor was making good power for sure. Once he adds NOS it will be 11's all day-but it doesn't weigh 7500 lbs FYI-its a reg cab 4x4.

McRat was hauling the mail for sure-nice work Pat.

Lot of Cumaparts did just that....