Trucks! TV - rstrucks

JasonCzerak

I posted this in response to a thread on some other website that everyone seems to dislike for some reason.

Folks, lets give them ideas they can use and incentive to bring the cameras if the show promoters agree.

Now that your broke the ice here with a real truck build (finally, tired of gasser this gasser that, banks intake that), consider doing what horsepower TV does and bring the cameras to diesel events. There are plenty, maybe start with TS in the spring for starters

I'm sure BigBadDodge wouldn't mind getting his truck out of storage and allow it to be the between show eye candy during the entire Powerblock. John Robinson with his funny car, any of the dragsters, many of the full bodied 9 and 10 second trucks.

You got some help from this website as I understand it to enhance your show, information for free that indirectly gave ya a paycheck... you folks are in a unique position to give diesels the exposure they need. 2010 is going to be a very very fast year and another leap forward in the amount of trucks and the progress of technology. Work with the diesel show promoters to work out deals to do the best for everyone!

drag racing and sled pulling isn't enough incentive? they have had highlights to smaller events than even the crandall drag race back in october... TS should be golden..
just need the big boys out there.. chad riley, john robinson, the bbd, scheid, garmons, and yes even banks could help.

Last edited:
I didnt think that the show cars/trucks were the "between show" eye candy. maybe Im missing something LOL

i think that nadm should be the prompter co contact and the nimidia event was awesome last year and would be perfect for that show.it is run good ,not a cluster the whole weekend