Truxs STS 33 x 12.5 x 17

06RAMCTD

I have a set of Trxus STS 33 x 12.5 x 17 I am looking to sell. $600 pick up only.

man i want these. but i'm running 16's. they are new eagle alloys 058's. would you happen to have a set of 3rd gen wheels also????

wish you had posted these last week. Cause i purchased a new set of Kumho road venture cause tire shop couldnt get these.

I'll get some pics tonite. PM me an e-mail address. I don't have much luck trying to post pics.

Pics as requested.

Attachments

• 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 0
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 0
They're in really good shape. I bought them from a puller that bought a new set. I don't believe they were run on the street. Probably 95% or more.

I got a friend selling a set of weld stonecrushers 17x9 (gm,dodge, and older ford) bolt pattern for $400

$1000 is pretty cheap for a set of wheels and tires. I just bought brand new wheels and tires for pulling, they showed up of sat. If I sell some stuff at the Lima Jamboree, I'm very interested in the tires

I'll try to get some and post them up tonight. We will be at the Lima Jamboree with them and some other stuff for sale too