TS 2008 ~ Who'd you meet, that you always wanted to?

Seeing these lists full of people Ive known for some time, makes me realize how fortunate Ive been, to be able to attend a boat load of Diesel events the last 8 years.

If you've never been to one, make it a priority this year!!!

The guy unhooking the chain, at the pulls, was dragging ass about 15 trucks in, who was that?

DoubleJ - sorry forgot name, another active duty military member, even my old career field 2F0xx.

Yeah....kinda scary on how much we had in common, huh? LOL

I'll have to make it down to Edgewater one of these days and run that "short" track.

Joel

Seeing these lists full of people Ive known for some time, makes me realize how fortunate Ive been, to be able to attend a boat load of Diesel events the last 8 years.

If you've never been to one, make it a priority this year!!!

Could not have said it better myself Gene, and I never thought I would say that regarding one of your posts LOL

Loved meeting up with all my old buddies, and meeting some new ones who I can't remember right now :bang Rather than make someone mad by leaving them out, I'll just say I enjoyed meeting each and every one of ya' and leave it at that.

Loved meeting up with all my old buddies, and meeting some new ones who I can't remember right now :bang Rather than make someone mad by leaving them out, I'll just say I enjoyed meeting each and every one of ya' and leave it at that.

And the gumbo you made will make your tongue slap your brains out. Yummy! :woohoo:

I got to meet Hood Stack Guy (booshawg) Haloman, 97CTD, Triton (across truck windows), TopFueler (Brady), Other hood stack guy, Abobb, Jared Jones, Allis Farmer, Pangela, and many others, we had a great time!

There was another gentleman I met briefly that posts on here, but I cannot for the life of me remember his user name.. He was by the fence when I video's Brandon's hook.

Good meeting you and Diva, Garrett. Nice to put that name with a face...and a truck. That towrig of yours had some "go"

Chris

Gerrett and Diva, always a blast!

Abobb and the crew for giving us a nice tour of East Kentucky!

Getblown5.9 and 97_ctd, always wanted to see those trucks run in person!

John (HPaddict) Sweet pull and a hell of a fun guy!

Cant forget Jenny for the views ;)

Tons of other people I cant remember, but I know will meet again!

Good meeting you and Diva, Garrett. Nice to put that name with a face...and a truck. That towrig of yours had some "go"

Chris

She moves pretty good for the "retired" tow rig. It's lots more fun with out a truck and trailer behind it!!

Ah man, I knew I was going to forget people. I shoulda taken Billy's route and said, "Nice to meet all y'all" lol.

Abobb you are right, it was nice meeting you and the Shifters!

Also Brett from TNT, only for a minute by the craw fish. lol

Haloman, how could I forget you in blue! lol

Matt, from banks, great guy. Funny.

TJ, you passed out in that campground. And it was a lovely experience getting pulled over by the cops with you. That was for sure out of control.

Shu on the flatbed, Heath (Roskoe) I could say the same about you being drunk boy lol. I was sober, twice. When I sang LOL. Nick (BowtiedCTD), never managed to find your brother though.

Brady from Industrial, nice seeing Shane again. Barry from NADP, met him in houston, good seeing him again.

And SO many more lol. I can't even remember everyone.

Man these events really need to be a bit longer so I can get to all the parking lots and meet everyone lol.

I did not pass out, I had one jack and coke and finally succumbed to the 40 some hours of being awake with very few cat naps in the truck on the way down...and I was only asleep for like a few minutes before I was awakened by someone fiddling with my truck model.

LMAO. Truck model. That was Anna I think, who couldn't figure out how to start it, and calm down grumpy lol. Y'all were way to sleepy. Todd passed out. And the baby model took that 190 shot and was behind the 5th wheel in a heart beat chuckin his cookies LOL, poor baby model. I'm sure glad Matt told me to hold my breath. I handled that a lot better then some guys did! Woohoo! And I took sips off billy's baby bottle too. That may have had something to do with my level of intoxication this weekend lol

hey i did manage to find my brother though angela, was nice meeting everyone, have to put a specail thanks out to chris and robin for pickin me up and deliverin me to the airport. was great meetin the crazy cuban and viv, and everyone else.

O and billy, my toe dont hurt so much no more

Well i was looking forward to meeting you angela and crewgirl

Bosshowg good talking to you also
Dapilot good to finally meet you also
Tazman10 one hell of a truck and nice pull man.

It was a blast meeting the industrial guys and the dominator guys also.

Tobs aka willpullforfood your a wild man looking forward to the next even

Peter with southbend good finally meeting you in person

Titian you have an awsome truck.

Berry from NADP it was nice getting to chat with you. Looking forward to seeing what yall get cranked out this year. Good luck at the challenge.

Thats about all i realy got to meet to busy drinking and trying to stay out of trouble

There were so many people there it was crazy. I talked to a lot of people but didn't really have time or take the time to introduce myself at times. I did meet

ABOBB, Aaron what a nice guy I was really surprised. Just kidding Aaron. LOL
Crewgirl, Anna, it was nice to finally meet you
Twisted shifter, Chris, it was nice finally meeting you
Mrsshifter, Robin, nice to meet you as well
John Robinson, spoke to you for a short while, man that funny car is sweet
Larry@DPP, busy guy and nice to talk to
DJ and Vivian, it was nice to meet you guys as well, too bad your trip was so short
Redstroke, Adam, your truck just keeps getting better and better
Carfisfchris, Chris, nice talking to you about parts
the guys from Geno's can't remember names but it was nice talking with you guys
Talked with House but didn't really meet him LOL
Barry from NADP this guy is a riot
The guys from II at the bar at the Ramada- I hope you enjoy the $100 bucks we enjoyed watching you dance with the woman on the dance floor. LOL
I saw a few people I wanted to meet but by the time I got over there they were gone. Oh well there is always next year!

I met lots'o'people since I didn't have a ride there. Howdy, y'all!

And there were SO many people who are posting pics or comments that I didn't even realize were there. We've got to do the name tag thing, despite it's "Gayness" Factor. It would really help.

I wore a shirt with my screen name on it- I blame anyone who didn't find me. LOL

Back