Ts 2010....

If Schied used the "Must Be FOUR Wheel Drive" rule that will eliminate me ,as it did last year. I would rather that not happen again.

Lynn

Me either. I'd like to see your truck pull Lynn. I don't see what the big problem is with it not being four wheel drive. If you meet all the safety rules then they should let you hook.

Chris

Last year was my first event, and of course it got rained out/ruined but either way I had a good time. I am going to go again this coming year for my second time and see how it goes. Can't wait.

i certainly hope work allows me to go this year. if i can get a room booked soon then ill just have to go. just not sure if im going to want to do the 2100mi drive, one way, to have my truck there or fly.

Garrett

Damn, folks are bookin hotels early this year.

I just secured my weekend off at work. I will be there.

heck already have the camper lined up for this year and vacation time is in already. this will be the 4th year and third year camping at the track. hell i can't wait is it may yet?????

Every hotel in Bowling Green will have people at it. If you want the all night party go with the cheap places.
I like to sleep in peace and quiet....I'll be at the Drury as usual. LOL

Every hotel in Bowling Green will have people at it. If you want the all night party go with the cheap places.
I like to sleep in peace and quiet....I'll be at the Drury as usual. LOL

thats what i figured. same as in Havasu on a big weekend.

Garrett

at the above reference to havasu on a busy weekend. and thanks for the invite bud. shows how great of friends there are to be made here in socal. :hehe:

but if i invite you, and you go, then ill be stuck with you all weekend. think about it.

Garrett

stuck with me all weekend? im sure there will be other people to pay attention to/talk to than you...

tho whatever then. guess ill just quit making my #1 product line... not that ive been all that generous with the product lately though.... tho gotta say, hundreds of them plastic flasks filled with that stuff could make some friends out yonder. :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

heck already have the camper lined up for this year and vacation time is in already. this will be the 4th year and third year camping at the track. hell i can't wait is it may yet?????

Oh chitttt you reminded me. I got sold out last year. Crapola.

Just out of curiosity, aren't the race and the pulls at a different location that's about 30 miles away? I haven't read this whole thread in a while, but didn't I read that somewhere? Are people still staying at the usual places in Bowling Green and at the campground at Beechbend? Or is everyone moving it to closer where the event will be, or did I completely misunderstand all of that LOL

P.S. **NEVERMIND lol, I found it on page 2 or some such thing. Races still at Beechbend. Pulls in Franklin TN. Thanks anyway**

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, aren't the race and the pulls at a different location that's about 30 miles away? I haven't read this whole thread in a while, but didn't I read that somewhere? Are people still staying at the usual places in Bowling Green and at the campground at Beechbend? Or is everyone moving it to closer where the event will be, or did I completely misunderstand all of that LOL

P.S. **NEVERMIND lol, I found it on page 2 or some such thing. Races still at Beechbend. Pulls in Franklin TN. Thanks anyway**

Franklin, Ky and I think everyone will still be stayin in B.G. for a good time.

Nothing, nada, not one thing conflicting this year....I'm finally going to make it. :woohoo: