TS drag race updates

So whats going on so far...?

Well as I was waiting in the staging lanes I heard the announcer say to the other "we are missing a familiar face this, you guys know who I'm talking about? It's Anthony Reams! But I heard he's at another race this weekend trying to win the trophy for I can't remember, something like deeeezzzz nuts!!!!!!!" I was dying.

What did everyone think about the races? I didn't get to watch to much. Just ran around a lot all day. We did manage 3rd in 12.00 with a mechanical failure in the semi finals

Well as I was waiting in the staging lanes I heard the announcer say to the other "we are missing a familiar face this, you guys know who I'm talking about? It's Anthony Reams! But I heard he's at another race this weekend trying to win the trophy for I can't remember, something like deeeezzzz nuts!!!!!!!" I was dying.

they'll let anyone in the tower

The rape train aka woosley didn't break and made it to the semi finals in the 10.5 class. Truck ran dang good all day!

Actually some of the boots that hold the balancer on decided to commit suicide. His and Beech Bend's love for each other conitinues.

How did the rest of the pro street field do? Usually from memory TS has the largest pro street field? 20+ truck? I only heard of a few results and a few that broke. How about the rest?

How did the rest of the pro street field do? Usually from memory TS has the largest pro street field? 20+ truck? I only heard of a few results and a few that broke. How about the rest?

A pile of trucks that are usually there were unable top make it.

For whatever reason, most events seem to have smaller PS fields so far this year.

There were 4 dragsters there this year though.