ts outlaws

i got the bottle in and the lines plumbed up last night. need to try out some jet sizes this weekend then ill be ready.

Never heard of it? Where do I get some info?
Thanks,
Brandon

Brandon what did you do with the other 20valves for Gthang???

What kind Of gurantee did you get with that sale? Automatic win at TS? Should we even show up? I know everything's legal down there but i think Dennis might frown on making deals with the devil to win?

im not sure if i am even gonna bother making the 750 mile drive...i've already been told i got no chance of beating a vp44 truck

What kind Of gurantee did you get with that sale? Automatic win at TS? Should we even show up? I know everything's legal down there but i think Dennis might frown on making deals with the devil to win?

I would be chittin in high cotton if I even make top 5.
Brandon

I would be chittin in high cotton if I even make top 5.
Brandon

i hear that...i went from trying to pull a VP truck in the 2.8 class to building a 2.6 class truck and ill be lucky to finish top 10.

Well i have been told that the new 6.4 is going to whip all of are A$$es with just a tuner and dpf delete kit LOL

Also what does chittin in cotton feel like? Please elaborate

Don't like to even think about this, but:

Weather is looking at a 60% chance of rain, Friday & Saturday. Hope the weather men are wrong as usual.

Gonna about drain the account to spectate this event as it is, would hate to spend the entire time stuck in a hotel room drinking with a bunch of redneck sledpullers.:Cheer::kick:

Hope this rain chance gets thrown out in a few days.

J.D.

Well S.O.A.B. If it rains the whole time thats going to suck! Hold on a sec, Someone stop by wal-mart and pick up about 50 white T-shirts! I think everyone knows where this is going!

im not sure if i am even gonna bother making the 750 mile drive...i've already been told i got no chance of beating a vp44 truck
Maybe and with no juice either!!!!!:nos: Sorry lol Cant wait. Hope to see u all there . Im just a dumb vp puller. There where plenty p pump truck woop my tail last year.:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow: