TS pics

Makes sense. TS has what? Been around 15 or 20 years? Well before diesel performance was cool that's for sure.

Dennis actually got into the automotive industry when he purchased a truck accessory and window tinting shop in Louisville, KY. "The Tint Shop" many many years ago.

When we met he opened a branch of the business in Bowling Green ( where I lived ) back in 1997. It was in 97 that we came out with the single position chips for the powerstrokes, and entered the diesel world. :rockwoot: and that my friends is how TS Performance originated. Dennis and I have been going 9-0 since the day we met.. LOL

Dennis used to just be your neighborhood window tinter LOL How do you like me now!!!

i wonder how many times that question been asked cuz i aint never heard it called anything but ...ts....

i still aint sure i believe ya swole

well i guess i believe her ....9-0..good run..keep up the good work maybe some day we'll get to come visit the event

I think it should stand for.

TS - Totally Sheila Performance
TS - Terrific Sheila Performance
TS - The Sheila's Performance
TS - Tiny Sheila's Performance ** I like this one**:hehe:

well havent ever met ya i cant pick the best one but at least now i know...

seriously...how many people didnt know what it meant

well havent ever met ya i cant pick the best one but at least now i know...

seriously...how many people didnt know what it meant

I knew the story but didn't know what it stood for. And I wasn't going to ask either. I figured at somepoint I would have heard it from somewhere. Now I have.

i aint shy..someone had to sack up..nobody i actually talked to knew..they just siad..idk..its just called ts

dumbasses

i aint shy..someone had to sack up..nobody i actually talked to knew..they just siad..idk..its just called ts

dumbasses

LOL

Yeah, those are the ones that just don't give chit and say, " Wheres the Party At???"..

LOL, I've known that one for a few years, even though I still haven't made it back for the actual event! I think it was a few years ago when Dennis & Sheila were nice enought to let me drive one of their trucks at a race, when I asked what TS stood for.

Dennis actually got into the automotive industry when he purchased a truck accessory and window tinting shop in Louisville, KY. "The Tint Shop" many many years ago.

When we met he opened a branch of the business in Bowling Green ( where I lived ) back in 1997. It was in 97 that we came out with the single position chips for the powerstrokes, and entered the diesel world. :rockwoot: and that my friends is how TS Performance originated. Dennis and I have been going 9-0 since the day we met.. LOL

When did he buy that first place? I know you folks been doing this along time but you two both don't look or act that old LOL :)