ts pics

Some good pics here guys..I took all my pics on my phone and if I can get them to come out clear enough I will post a few on here..

Ok which one of you fluckers from compd got a picture of me pulled over? LOL

don't know but we got the picture of us pulled over friday night when the keeegg fell out of the bag of the truck.

And my personal favorite! And i did not do anything wrong! The cop somehow noticed that my GF wasnt weraing a seatbelt! Awesome.

It almost felt like if you where driving a diesel they where just looking for a reason to pull you over. Which some did deserve it. But i was not hot rodding around. And there are a few ppl on here that will say that also!

kentucky8.jpg

And my personal favorite! And i did not do anything wrong! The cop somehow noticed that my GF wasnt weraing a seatbelt! Awesome.

It almost felt like if you where driving a diesel they where just looking for a reason to pull you over. Which some did deserve it. But i was not hot rodding around. And there are a few ppl on here that will say that also!

kentucky8.jpg

That stinks that you got pulled over. I drove the parkway where all of the goofballs weren't because I heard about what was happening in town.

kentucky8.jpg

Yep i seen you pulled overLOL

And the bad thing about it was i wasnt hot rodding i mean i really cant with a weighted triple disc! If i would of done something to deserve it i would of been fine. But oh well. Guess it did make a good picture of the truck. I should of told him to turn his lights on to make it a good photo! LOL

hey man dont feel bad. they got me too. i had these two dodges next to me smokin me out and as soon as i get on it they pulled me over. just because i had a stack.

PTSUPERD nice pictures you got the front half of my truck at the hotel white 03 cr, i didnt get any good pic's to share which sux

kentucky8.jpg

We did quite a bit of driving in town, I honestly didn't see one single police car. Sucks you got yanked though, especially over a seat belt.... but I guess it's an example for all of us to remember to buckle up. (guilty :bang)

Thats funny we called pulled over for a passenger without a seat belt to and we were in the pits right beside you guys

kentucky8.jpg

Looks like the perfect picture to send into you sponsers! :hehe:

Rick