ts testing from 4/18/09

We were only running 1/8 mile. We let out of it at the 1/8 if you listen to the engine on the video.

Dennis

that thing is insane, the front right tire comes off the ground, i can't wait to see that bad boy in person

god this truck is fast... coasting the back half of the track and running 10.13 is VERY impressive

Holy fricken crap, my buddy runs 10.30 at 130 with a slipping converter for comparison sakes. This truck is nasty fast!!!

Doesn't this truck have a sigma pump? I thought I read about it in one of the magazines? It's got a different sound to it all together!!!

Maybe we should make a few more threads about caged furry doing some test runs. Man dennis, I think you have shocked everyone that it got off the line finally! Sounds bad a$$, nice run!

6.13 to the 1/8 on a soft pass fuel only is well into the 9's :rockwoot: now spray it :nos:

Holy fricken crap, my buddy runs 10.30 at 130 with a slipping converter for comparison sakes. This truck is nasty fast!!!

Doesn't this truck have a sigma pump? I thought I read about it in one of the magazines? It's got a different sound to it all together!!!

No Sigma, It is a Dan Scheid built engine. We just told him what we wanted it to do and he built it.

Maybe we should make a few more threads about caged furry doing some test runs. Man dennis, I think you have shocked everyone that it got off the line finally! Sounds bad a$$, nice run!

I keep looking in the Sled Pulling threads for your truck....Guess you forgot Sled Pulling season is here:hehe:Now quit typing and ****ing around and finish your truck.