ts testing from 4/18/09

Who's the pilot? Wasn't that Kevin behind the truck checking out the launch?

Joel Greathouse is doing the testing and will be running the truck at the TS Outlaw Challenge.

Good Job guys on gettin that convertor problem solved with Suncoast !! Glad too see ya makin some passes ! Hope to see an run with ya guys in a few weeks :rockwoot:

Truck is looking good Dennis hope to see it here in a few weeks if I don't have to work.

:hehe:A converter has ruined my weekend more than once. Congrats to finding a decent combo. Somed people say we should be going faster than we are by now...........I say go build a funnycar & Jump in........Speaking of, where is Greg, He told me private testing was going to start 2 weeks ago & that it was going to run 6.99 right out of the box.
Where are you Greg? Calling you out & any of your posse that runs with you.
There has been more than ample time for you to do what you said you would do........I want to watch you fire it up.........& go through what we all have to go through to get something built............counterfiet p.o.s. See ya at ts????

Wow, again very impresive. With thats trucks weight 6 teens at 120 is laying down some serious smack on diesel only! Crap......
Ryan

Good to hear her get spooled, Dennis, now for gosh sakes, don't change anything before the race!

That's awesome Dennis, your truck rips.How much boost do you guys leave the line at?

Good to hear her get spooled, Dennis, now for gosh sakes, don't change anything before the race!

It's just something about our event. She does great and then I when our event starts she gets a bad case of "Stage Fright" :hehe:

Sheila

What's the round about raceweight of that truck? This is like a fricken interrogation ha!

Last time I hand calculated it out it was pumping 395 rwhp. Good guess you were very close.