TS Update Thread

We went to Nashville for the evening good time there.... I hope the guy that raced 12.0 that had to let off at half track feels like a big man for beating me.

38b4e2c1fc088625f087df0740be5756.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I left around 3. Figured we seen it all last night and chance of rain was much higher this evening. It would be nice to start this crap during the day so their isn't hours waiting around for bad weather. Good show this year regardless.

He has a great top end.. Any nitrous at all, and curious of what gears hes running..

Thanks..I guess haha. No nitrous fuel only. The axles are 3.73 but when I did the 47re swap it geared it up some. It's 70mph at 2k rpms. I need drag radials and I need it retuned bad.

Thanks..I guess haha. No nitrous fuel only. The axles are 3.73 but when I did the 47re swap it geared it up some. It's 70mph at 2k rpms. I need drag radials and I need it retuned bad.

I was just curious, my track time at the 8th is very close.. I have 410's... His back half is alot faster..i do 123..

We went to Nashville for the evening good time there.... I hope the guy that raced 12.0 that had to let off at half track feels like a big man for beating me.

That's index racing. Sounds like you got treed

Some good racing went on yesterday! Track was a little difficult to hook tho.

Sent from Holderdown Performance iPhone Command Center

Those pants tho.

Congratulations to Sam "Hashtater" Smith and his crew. Great race. See y'all in Indy.

Back