TS X.... The Return of Cooler Racing

tim approves of this yard sale

Dsc03699.jpg

E.D minion for the win!!

I've got video of a couple races including the Morgan and Devin race. Its not great quality since it was on my phone but it gets the effect across. How do I go about uploading and what and profanity in the background permisable? guess I could title it, "turn your volume down before your wife and kids hear"

btw, mitch was DQ'd for leaving foam I think, lol.

As one of the official unofficial empty beer checkers I can confirm this statement. Heath on the other hand, handed me only aluminum.

As one of the official unofficial empty beer checkers I can confirm this statement. Heath on the other hand, handed me only aluminum.

Jackpot!!!!! I Didn't know this!!!!!!!

Also note, went to the Dr and got X-rays done. They came back clear and he says I bruised the bone extremely bad and pulled my deltoids muscle. I hope he is right because I'm still hurting like hell. It was so worth it though and I wouldn't change a thing :Cheer:

Time to get some football pads and start practicing at the house :hehe:

After as many rounds as he ran, I am not surprised to see a red light.

Jackpot!!!!! I Didn't know this!!!!!!!

Also note, went to the Dr and got X-rays done. They came back clear and he says I bruised the bone extremely bad and pulled my deltoids muscle. I hope he is right because I'm still hurting like hell. It was so worth it though and I wouldn't change a thing :Cheer:

Time to get some football pads and start practicing at the house :hehe:

Goods news garbage azz!!!

I showed up with my game face on. Paid for it for sure! The better I feel the more prepared I am for next year..... Or maybe Scheids???