Ttc 2009 Need Your Votes!

houseofdiesel

Just found out I made the top 55 rigs for Four Wheeler Magazine's Top Truck 2009. Now I just need to be voted by the public as one of the Top 10 to compete. Please cast a vote for me so that I can represent the Diesel Community. The links are:

2009 Top Truck Challenge 55 Challengers - Four Wheeler Magazine

2009 TTC Top 55 Entries List - Pirate4x4.Com Bulletin Board

Thanks for your votes and wish me luck.

LUCKY #9 TTC 2009

AndersonCrawl103.jpg

AndersonCrawl037.jpg

Oh a Ford come on! Well you will get my vote. Great job man looks nice regardless.

Crazy cool looking rig, can you give us some more details on it?

Here is some video of me driving it at a demo weekend. The mods are as follows. Full tube chassis & suspension built by XXX Traction, BD 5R110, STock Tcase, 3 Stage King coilovers, 4 Link front and rear, Rockwells w/ Oueverson Everything, 20" Trail Ready Beadlock, 2 Warn 15K Winches w/ rope, Dual Powertanks, Single Hydro steer front, dual Hydro steer rear with it own pump, Full Steel Body, and an '03 6.0 with 50Hp Injectors, Aeromotive Fuel, ARP Studs, Bully Dog Triple Dog, and Hypermax Intercooler and Wire Rings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUbdhwqJu4c

That is a great post on Toby's build of the chassis, suspension, and axles. The talk on the later pages was from me taking it out testing it too early. When Toby and I sat down to start this project it was early 2004 and Dana 60s were the top of the heep in strength. Besides nobody had really built something that weighs over 8K Lbs, puts down over 600 LBs of torque, with 53" tires and rock force pushing against eachother. The only thing that failed was the axles, so with the Rockwells under it I'll keep my fingers crossed but I'll probably find another weak link. I was a fool for going allout so quick with out getting the kinks worked out first.

That is a great post on Toby's build of the chassis, suspension, and axles. The talk on the later pages was from me taking it out testing it too early. When Toby and I sat down to start this project it was early 2004 and Dana 60s were the top of the heep in strength. Besides nobody had really built something that weighs over 8K Lbs, puts down over 600 LBs of torque, with 53" tires and rock force pushing against eachother. The only thing that failed was the axles, so with the Rockwells under it I'll keep my fingers crossed but I'll probably find another weak link. I was a fool for going allout so quick with out getting the kinks worked out first.

I remember reading that build up on Pirate and the first thing I thought was those axles wouldnt make it through 1st section. Good choice on Oueverson his stuff is trick.

I'll vote for ya. I hope you get in there. Wish mine was a diesel. Here is pics of my crazy ride lol.

Attachments

• 467.JPG
    467.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 55.JPG
    55.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 28
Got my vote, good luck, the Tank Trap is getting worse and worse every year.....:rockwoot:

Joe

Got my vote, good luck, the Tank Trap is getting worse and worse every year.....:rockwoot:

Joe

The only tough parts going to be the waterfall. I've been through twice in the past month in my wifes 4.6 Buggy with 42"s. The first two times the waterfall was pretty dry and I blew right through it. A couple of weeks later I went threw it after some heavy ran and had to winch it. Heres a video where it shows a short clip at the end.

http://www.mymudspace.com/videos/id_1519/

VehicleVidsdec08071.jpg

Did not really want to click on every one of the other competitors, but are you the only Diesel out of all of the 55 entries?

It said 54" boggers in Four Wheeler.
HOD got any current pics or are they hush hush?

It said 54" boggers in Four Wheeler.
HOD got any current pics or are they hush hush?

It has a little more rock rash since these pics. The last time I had it out I just got video, and haven't had time to edit it. Right now its being torn apart, so I'm trying wait to show the build pics after the comp if I make it. Nah, I'll post a few of the Rockwells in a couple of weeks.

Oh and BOGGERS all the way.

AndersonCrawl042.jpg

AndersonCrawl054.jpg

AndersonCrawl037.jpg