Ttc 2009 Need Your Votes!

Another Question since I think this is an awesome project. Why are you using a bullydog for programming intsead of a SCT which can tuned to optimize the type of setup you are running?

Another Question since I think this is an awesome project. Why are you using a bullydog for programming intsead of a SCT which can tuned to optimize the type of setup you are running?

First I was snapping axles left and right so putting more power to it just didn't make since. Now that I have the Rockwells I'm going full board. My next issue is that I'm not that impressed with the SCT. I've been putting down better numbers with my Edge stuff and now I'm going to see what Hypermax's does. The SCT are great because you can load your own programs, but I just personally haven't been impressed. The one in my '08 blew the ECM. Edge is what I know works, and I can consistently use it and the numbers will be very close. The only reason I threw the Bully Dog in was I had one on the shelf and just threw it in.

Here's take 2. Time to get it right. I'm going to show the full Rockwell build, but am hiding the good stuff for after the event.

Don't look I'm naked.
SuperCrawlerTake2021.jpg

SuperCrawlerTake2011.jpg

Man thats a lot of parts.
SuperCrawlerTake2016.jpg

SuperCrawlerTake2004.jpg

I am glad you are finally building that thing right. When do we get to add power to it?:poke:

Looks good, man those 47 spline shafts are:rockwoot::rockwoot:, Good luck getting in I voted for you a while ago. :Cheer:

Sorry that I didn't post the results earlier. It was a rough event. Between bad draws, having to let someone else drive my rig, horrible decision on my choice of shocks, and 3 high steer arm 5/8 Grade 8 Bolts shearing, it went horrible at its best.

We drew 2nd and 3rd on 4 of the 7 events. 3 of those events the Mud Bog, Obstacle Course, and Mini Rubicon became a freeway by the 5 and 6 slots.
I was mislead to believe that the internal valving on the shocks that I bought could counter act body sway but instead loaded up to one side on simple side hills or even just turning on flat ground for that matter, so I was forced to run a sway bar that could handle 9000 Lbs. That eliminated front sway and put the truck on its side twice thru the week. The bolts failing was just hard luck. As for me not being able to drive due to loosing my license, for that I am sorry, I know I could have pulled a top 5 easy. Its hard to find someone that can handle a 169" WB, 9000Lb, Diesel on 54s. But because I didn't drive I get to enter again, so I'm building a '68 Bronco with the VT275 dual turbo that was designed off of the 6.0 in the LCF, in 2012 TTC.

Oh well here's there order. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

7th Over All
1st Tow Test
Middle Frame Twister
Middle Mud Bogs
Middle Obstacle Course
Last Hill Climb (High Centered)
Bottom Mini Rubicon
Bottom Tank Trap

Order of all competitors is here:
Pirate4x4.Com - File not found!

Sorry again for the bad performance.

I'll be back!
DSC00070.jpg

Damn man, sorry you had such crappy luck and didn't even get to drive your truck, that freakin blows!

Even though you had some horrible luck, a congrats is still in order for making it to the big event...that's cool as hell! And your truck turned out F'N SWEET!!:rockwoot::rockwoot: