Tuff country control arms as stock replacement?

A bit of google magic says they are the longer version for a truck that has been leveled or lifted. I would offer to go dig one of my old stock units out of the scrap trailer, but I'm pretty sure they both have noticeable dings in them as well.

Yeah I googled the hell out of it and found that the lengths would be actually more accurate for my truck because its leveled but with stock upper control arms idk what to try here lol 70 bucks for one stock control arm or 70 for both of those

Yeah I googled the hell out of it and found that the lengths would be actually more accurate for my truck because its leveled but with stock upper control arms idk what to try here lol 70 bucks for one stock control arm or 70 for both of those

You might want to replace all 4 with a matching set. With just longer lower arms, you might run into a problem with having too much castor or a binding u-joint.

I'll say this, replacing all of mine made a huge difference, spend the money to replace them all, you won't regret it.

When you go to replace them don't mess around trying to take the bolts out. Torch them all and make sure you bought the high dollar camber bolts from dodge.

You get what you pay for, i'd just get a stock replacement if your not lookin to spend a lot... but if you want nice ones, get ahold of titan machine and he'll fab up exactly what you want...

Yeah I got a stock replacement for now, then when it comes time and I have the surplus of money ill go ahead and get a full on kit for leveled trucks. I just need to get new license plates on the dang thing lol

Part number CB25060
Line code MCA

When you go to replace them don't mess around trying to take the bolts out. Torch them all and make sure you bought the high dollar camber bolts from dodge.

Holy chit you ain't kiddin! My snap on halfer won't budge the lower one. My IR 3/4 will probably snap it so ill just skip that step and bring on the torch.

After getting the new bolt back on could I get by with measurements of the bolt and nut or do you think I will have to drop 80 bucks on an alignment for one side lol