Tuner advice needed please.

littlehide37

Just bought a 2002 F-350 7.3L 4R100 auto 2wd dually with 151000 and mint interior and really good exterior. Did the usual maintainance on an unknown truck, all fluids, filters and brakes.

I have a 2005 6.0Leaker with SCT tunes from Innovative, but I have not kept up with the 7.3L stuff for many years now and I need advice on a tuner/chip/programmer for the 2002.

Whats out there, and whats the best for balls out performance mixed with 20% towing 5000lbs?

Thank You.

Here we go again.........................................................................................................................................................................................................

What does that mean?

I have been told DP Tuner, Diesel Innovations, SCT, Superchips Cortex. Edge, Bullydog, etc etc

But those of you who run these products know whats the best and I just need to know whos the snizzle.

thanks

Its not a stab, but this is the most common question on the forum. Just do a search and you will find tons of Threads, which lead into pissing matches, and so on. Search for it and you will have hours of reading debating the good chips. Ill keep it simple. Get a custom tuned flip chip and you will be very happy. There are many vendors that all do great work.

ill hook u up with a superchip flash paq for t. i run it on 140 and pull 30K gooseneck daily. pretty good box. im just gonna try something new!

OK Ill ask differently. On a BONE STOCK truck, what electronic modifier has dynoed the highest hp and trq over stock programming?

That is a better question by far. But you arent going to find much help. You have expressed your laziness in not wanting to search the forum and we do grow tired of answering the EXACT same MF question every two weeks.

I know for a fact that Jonathan at Beans has been doin like 360 HP on a stock truck other than intake exhaust. Thats pretty freakin high. He has been working on new tunes now for a while. I hear he is actually doing some cool stuff with good numbers and not taking the timing up.

(This also depends on where you live. IF you want the absolute highest on a stock truck it will have to be dyno tuned. Who is the closest to you? What state are you in.)

If you want anymore info on that Call Beans. Or click the link in my sig.