tuners and gauges thoughts

schreis718

FUZZNUT
i wanna get a tuner for my 06 cummins and i have been leaning very hard twards a smarty but i like the heads up display and readouts of the bully dog pmt what are your thoughts and opinions thanks

I have had a few issues with the Autometer factory match boost gauges on the last few trucks we have done.They would flutter under load.I would recommend the Isspro gauges and the Smarty S-06.

Check the classifieds there should be some Smartys for sale with the release if the SSR.

dont forget the fuel pressure gauges, kinda like a egt gauge, you need it in the beginning to see what your truck is doing and then wont watch it much unless something feels "off"

thanks guys im thinkin ima get the smarty and fuel press boost pyro i got a stick so i dont feel the need for a tranny temp and i like to know what my pressure is running bad things can happen when that drops off

Last edited:
im running smarty s-06 and i love it, huge power gain, get a nice intake and a lift pump and youll be happy

I would stay away from autometer. We have been waiting on a FACTORY MATCH rail pressure for 2 months and they have no idea when we will be getting them. Go with ISSPRO. I think they match better anyway and no issues with them. Smarty all the way for a programmer.

I got a smarty s06 and issopro gauges in the mail! Boost fuel and pyro. Seems to be he best setup for a stick.