tuning an 01

got the chip back today they changed a few things "I added all the latest firmware for surging and fuel pressure to this board along with the inductor and I also whanged a part on the circuit board. I updated the board with the latest torqu tune ADR2_TORQ" this was in the package from quad. Hooked it up had SMARTY on #9 and started with the quad on #0. Got it running about 50psi of boost and started turning up the quad to 1,2,3.. all the way to 10 and same problem it looses power and boost(down to 38psi). Then i turned the SMARTY down to level #8 and repeated what I did up above. Same issue. FYI the difference between SMARTY #8 and 9 is just timing. I have yet to turn the SMARTY to level #2 and try again(FUEL AND BOOST ONLY) but im sure it will be the same. So with that said is it time to yank the vp and get it looked at even though there is a visible wire tap which will prob f me? any ideas would be great.

Just took it out for a spin with Smarty all the way up water/meth, quad off=55psi n hauls a$$. Sama as above except i go through all the stages on the quad and it instantly looses power. Tried Smarty on #2=same. Turned smarty off water on no quad got about 40psi. Still smarty off water on and go through the levels of the quad and it does the same lose of power. So with that said anyone want to buy a Quadzilla Adrenline wire harness is for an 01 400 shipped.

Back