turbo and pulling stuff

i just want to know what you had to do to your valve cover to get that little air cleaner in it.... did it just screw right in?

With a little bit of surgery. I no longer have it on there after it get oil soaked it runs down your valve cover and makes a big mess.

I told you not to tell my trade secrets!!

...makes a big mess

hey, thats just what i read on here...hehe

those breathers are junk...the only way you can make em work is with A LOT of custom baffling. better know someone that runs a sheetmetal or fab shop or you are gonna have to spend a chunk of change to get em right. then you gotta make sure none of it interferes with the valve train

prolly be cheaper and make more power if ya put a 12v in it with some of snedges breathers

lol

lol ok thanks guys,i am trying to figure out a way to get breathers on mine so i don't have the horrible blow buy all over the bottom of my truck. but thanks thou

i got a htt 62 if your still interested, im running it right now but it does have a little play on the shaft, i'm gettin it rebuild soon

yep. bump for ya mark. come on guys buy marks stuff so he can turn this thing back into a fun street machine. he's a good dude.

Another pic of the weight bracket I found.
101_6212.jpg

Back