Turbo drive pressure

You want drive pressure as low as possible. It is the parasitic loss associated with driving the charger. The lower the better. Ideally, it would be lower than boost pressure in a good setup.

It's also important to note that Drive Pressures are not constant throughout as people seem to be indicating.

At 20#s boost I'm 1:2 (i.e. 10# drive pressure to 20# boost). At 40#s boost I'm 1:1. At 55#s boost I'm 2:1.3 which is less ideal but a good compromise as I spend little time at boost pressures that high.

DP is a compromise. The lower the DP the less parasitic loss and the more hp but the slower the turbo responds which can be a real problem on the street.

You are also attempting to control where on the compressor map you are operating. For instance if you are overspooling your particular turbo a looser turbine housing will definitely make more hp. On the other hand if your boost is low and response is poor you might gain a bit by going tighter on the turbine housing just because you can now stay on top of the charger.

Good Luck!