Turbo flanges

Joker12valve

I am building a new set up for my truck and need an hx 40 style exhust falnge and clamp that i can weld to and a turbo out let for the cold side that i can weld to . any one know where i could get this from? Any help would be great. thanks

Tony hows the head working for you? source automotive has the out let but not the out let for the intercooler on the turbo I need one soon but am having a hard time finding them

i got the flange that bolts to the back of the 40. i got 4 of them. $25.00 if you need 1. (205)533-0453

Got the one covered how about the out let on the cold side of the turbo? need that asap, any one know where to find them?

I called source, they dont have them. I seen a add for ats that has the pice on their twins setm jusyt wounder how much that will be. And yes i want to replace that elbo that comes out of the turbo making a new setup for the truck and the old one will not work.

well i have have been to the machine shop that makes the flanges, it is nothing fancy but impressive to say the least. i have even played on the lathe a bit (that was a first). the guy that does the machine work ( i believe he wants his name kept quiet) but that is his trade and he has been a machinest for quite a while and it shows. he can make or has the connections to make anythign needed, just contact lloyd (lmills) at the link in my sig.

well i have have been to the machine shop that makes the flanges, it is nothing fancy but impressive to say the least. i have even played on the lathe a bit (that was a first). the guy that does the machine work ( i believe he wants his name kept quiet) but that is his trade and he has been a machinest for quite a while and it shows. he can make or has the connections to make anythign needed, just contact lloyd (lmills) at the link in my sig.

I have seen some of his work too I think...top notch stuff!

Chris

I would give Llyod a call. I know the flange you are looking for isn't listed on his site, but I know he can get them made. The guy making his parts has made several I know because I am running one of them on my twins. Llyod is great to deal with and will treat you right.
Joe

I think he is looking for a compressor outlet flange for a hx40. He found the flange for the exhaust.

What would the pirce be for them. just good old steel and enought to weld a 3" pipe to. I am putting a water to air cooler on the truck to see how it works, and the placement is to tight of a turn for the stocker. I will be playing with it this weekend, and will see if the stock one will work.