Turbo for my 6.7

go big I have ran a 64/71/14 way too small now running a garret 4094 67/77/1.06 still think it is too small. These things can really spool a turbo, in all fairness though I like the garret much better than the previous turbo

I agree with you it can spool a turbo. I kinda wish I would have tried a S475 on a second gen manifold. Oh well, I might try it after the summer

Anything new on this? Any feedback from someone running the Small S400's or the GT42 Garretts?

hey 67smoker if you dont mind what are your numbers with your currect setup? thanks

He has never had the truck on the dyno. He has some work to do before he tries to run it on a dyno. But the truck runs pretty well most of the time. It should be completely put together before the end of May though.

If you run an S300 based charger get at least a 16 Cm housing! these things move air like noones business! If we ever get some RPM out of them it will make it even more possible to spool a large charger easier.

Ok so if you were to put a s400 on a 6.7, other than haveing to put a diffrent manifold on the truck, what esle has to be done?

youd have to gear up an intake, likely feed and drail lines for oil which would be easy, and modify your exhaust with a flange. I dont think it would be too bad.

Trailer queen

Hey trailer queen! I see your from Oakdale you wanna drink a few beers and I will give ya my turbo to try out for a bit.

I just got a S469 with a T4 2nd gen manifold from engineered diesel. Should have it on next weekend. I talked to chris for an hour before deciding on this setup.

Do any of you guys have a 2007-2008 down pipe laying around that I can buy? I'm trying to install the he351ve on my 12valve.

Are you wanting a downpipe with the nox catalyst in it? If not a 5.9 downpipe will work.

Are you wanting a downpipe with the nox catalyst in it? If not a 5.9 downpipe will work.

Wow, I didn't realize that. Do you mean a 2003-2006 5.9? I wouldn't think the 1994-2002 downpipe would work.

Not sure about a 2nd gen downpipe. But a 03-07 downpipe will work on a 6.7 turbo. I have 5.9 exhaust on my 6.7.

Do any of you have your stock 6.7 or late model 5.9 exhaust parts laying around that I can purchase from you?

Oh ok. All I want is a downpipe that will fit a HE351VE. I don't see a need to buy a brand new one because it seems that a lot of people replace the stock downpipe on their 6.7s. I'm just looking to buy a stock downpipe off one of these trucks. I'm installing this turbo on my 94 12valve. Thanks for the info.