Turbo oil line parts....

chrleb1

Charlie Brown
Anyone know where i can get the adapters that bolt to the top of the cartridge. I need one for a S300 and a S510. Also i need a drain tube for the S510 (i think the parts cross over from an S400 also). Any helps would be awesome.

I need one like on the Ebay page.
T34kit-10.jpg

The only problem is I can't find one for the S510.

I got some from my garrett chargers from Columbus Diesel. I would expect them to have those, too.

Do you have the s510? If so, measure the hole diameters and spacing. I can measure the s400/gt40/42/45 drain flange like the one in the picture and verify that it will work for you.

Do you have the s510? If so, measure the hole diameters and spacing. I can measure the s400/gt40/42/45 drain flange like the one in the picture and verify that it will work for you.

Yeah, it's at my shop. I'll measure it tomorrow morning. Thanx.

Buddy of mine makes them I have some now that just need the 12mm threads tapped then just use the factory screw in fitting for the top , I guess the drain is alot bigger on the S510 I know there the same for S400s... Go here http://skpparts.com/ give him a call and there pretty cheap too

I actually got to measure the bolt pattern. It is the same for the 300 and the 510 (feed and drain). I was pretty surprised. I guess the size of the hole was throwing me off....

Thanx for help guys. Now I get to fab more stuff up!