turbo yamaha rhino

DEZLFREK

my licence plate says it
I don't use it any more. I bought it used, did the mxc intercooled turbo kit(set at 11psi), forged piston, stumpbuster cam, billet mid gear, jbs clutch, 14" wheels and tires, 10" brakes, 40" light bar, 3 pass radiator, added another oil cooler with fan,winch, I also have 4 paddles to go with it used once.
already had 6inch long travel with fox shocks and summers brothers axles, back seat and cage(I took the back seat out).
ill loose my azz at 8500.. but that should get it gone fast.
[ame="http://s1124.photobucket.com/user/Adam_Sprague/media/the%20rhino%20and%20riding/20130307_180923_zps24639f1f.jpg.html"]20130307_180923_zps24639f1f.jpg Photo by Adam_Sprague | Photobucket[/ame]

man I hope I can even get close to what I have into this.. if I cant I still have it so im not worried.. tell you I can beat 900 razors easy but its a blast in every situation.. last trip I did was the rubicon and I and everyone I met was impressed..

to add to the list, +6 inch so cal long travel, fox shocks, stereo, hid headlights,new carb, extra carb, have the back seat still, extra set of 6 12 inch wheels and 4 tires on wheels.. extra front and rear clutch, springs, weights, belts. parts.. I am loosing my azz at even 8500 but come and get it with a good offer

shipping on this honestly would not be that bad.. but anything I guess wouldn't be that good lol..