twin setup

24valve

does anyone sell a twins setup that lets you use your stock turbo(hx35) and all the pipeing, all the other kits are 3 grand or more and i jus dont have that type of money right now and also would a holset h2e off of a powerstroke bolt up to the dodge

You should try contacting RIP from Source Automotive. I'm pretty sure he can get you started on something with your stock turbo.

I'm bolting in an Hx35/H2e twins combo as we speak. I'm intending to use it as a very small set for towing twins. The main reason I went this route is because I had an almost brand new H2E sitting in the shop and thought, what the hell, why not try it. Ideally I'd like to build another set and probably get rid of this one. Anyways, I do have some pics and can get you specs if you're interested, I'll have better ones this weekend. Because of time I don't think I'll have it completed until sunday, but when I test it I'll let you know how it does if you want to try this set up.

What kind of fuel do you have?
Sean

my truck is stock now other thank exhaust and gauges, and clutch i plan on doin the airdog 150, 200 hp sticks, and either the edge comp or the adreniline