Twin suggestions

stroke this

I have an 06 dodge and planning on going with twin. There are alot of options out there and want to know what would be a good setup to provide around 700hp and be somewhat streetable! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I have an 06 dodge and planning on going with twin. There are alot of options out there and want to know what would be a good setup to provide around 700hp and be somewhat streetable! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

You could make 700 with a fairly small set of twins. A 62/65/14 over an S475 will get you there with fairly mild injectors. Source Automotive has a really nice kit that will bolt in with no surprises or hassles. It will be alot better than "somewhat steetable" too!

-jp

64/71/13-S-480
I love the turbos I got right know IMO Not laggy,sound good and keep the temps way down, easy to tow and low smoke. Some people think there big but, there really easy to drive everyday

62/71/13ss over S480 here.....Great on the street with enough air for 800+

A 64 can go on top like HighTechRam said with great spool as well..

my .02

Htt 62 over s475 with the right fuel mods should get you there and its very streetable and tows really well.

JUst buy your own turbos and if you can make your own pipes do it that way. With my two turbos 62 71 14 and an S475 and the stuff to make pipes I have less than $2000 in the hole thing.

JUst buy your own turbos and if you can make your own pipes do it that way. With my two turbos 62 71 14 and an S475 and the stuff to make pipes I have less than $2000 in the hole thing.

what do you need to make your pipes? tools ect

Unless you're a very competent fabricator, building a set of twins isn't something you should do yourself. It's kindof like a tattoo -- anybody can grab a gun and put some ink to skin, but doing it right is a whole different story.

-jp

Unless you're a very competent fabricator, building a set of twins isn't something you should do yourself. It's kindof like a tattoo -- anybody can grab a gun and put some ink to skin, but doing it right is a whole different story.

-jp

All my stuff will be identical to a sell known and trusted place for the pipes and turbos. But you are correct it is alot of work.

Source Like j.p. said. They have the best lookin set i've seen. MPI is a close second. 64/480

how much more power is a 64/71/13SS with a S480 capable of rather then a S475? Im looking for 800-850. Would the S475 spool "a lot" faster then the S480?

how much more power is a 64/71/13SS with a S480 capable of rather then a S475? Im looking for 800-850. Would the S475 spool "a lot" faster then the S480?

64-480 combo will do 850. Programming to make this happen maybe a bit more challanging.

The guys from stainlessdiesel.com have a nice looking kit and do costum turbos

If you're looking for 850, you'll want the S480. Depending on a few variables, the 475 will be down 50-100hp. The S475 will spool faster, but wouldn't be the best match for the 64/71/14.

X2 on the source 64/480 set up super nice products!

and the Artic Airs are real nice street twins! had em on an 05 but no match for the brute power of this setup