Twin turbo Duramax

Smokin' LB7

2003 Chevy 2500 HD 4 wheel drive extended cab short bed. It is the charcoal black color with cloth interior and center console. The truck is in great shape with brand new brakes in the rear including brand new calipers, pads, and rotors and new brake fluid throughout the system.

The truck also features a full built ATS transmission with co-pilot, compound turbos with an Aurora 4000 (64 mm) on top and a S480 (80 mm) for the atmosphere charger, kennedy dual lift pump, EFI Live tuning with a switchable 5 position switch that is switchable on the fly, 6" tuff country suspension lift, 20" XD Hoss wheels, 33" BFG tires, Bilstein shocks for a much better ride, OEM Silverado SS bumper and painted grill.

Has been an incredible truck, but I am working on buying another house soon and therefore, the truck must go. I have daily driven this truck with the current set up for close to a year now and love it. Turbo lag is almost non-existant and can tow anything you put behind it. I have only towed a whopping 5000 pounds with it. I have not beat on this truck ever. Everything I did was to increase the drivability of the truck. Its never been on a dyno, but the truck probably sits at around 500 hp or so, the current set up is capable of significantly more but I didnt want anything crazy, it felt good like it is.

The truck is sitting at 119,800 miles right.

So anyways, my price is 27,000 OBO. If you have an offer let me know, the worst I can say is no.

I MIGHT be willing to trade, but it WILL need to include cash. At least $10,000. I would be interested in something like another truck or a denali/escalade or something like that, but the whole point here is to get at least $10,000 so thats what I am really after is cash

Here are a couple pics

Attachments

• i99494.jpg
    i99494.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 0
  • i84071.jpg
    i84071.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0293.JPG
    IMG_0293.JPG
    103.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
sick truck. If it wasnt lifted and in cali by the looks of the pics Id take if off your hands haha free bump for ya

sick truck. If it wasnt lifted and in cali by the looks of the pics Id take if off your hands haha free bump for ya

Haha, its in Colorado. I guess I should have mentioned that.

And the lift is only set at like 4.5" or so right now.

Thanks though!

Wish I knew more about the Duramax... been tossing the idea of getting one in my head for quite some time now... just afraid to pull the trigger on a D-max.

Damn good looking truck!:Cheer:

Wish I knew more about the Duramax... been tossing the idea of getting one in my head for quite some time now... just afraid to pull the trigger on a D-max.

Damn good looking truck!:Cheer:

I know it kind of sounds a little like cheerleading coming from a guy selling a Duramax...but its also coming from a guy working at ATS who has driven every stock and modded truck under the sun. I can honestly say that Duramax's are my favorite all around truck. And I am sure I will get some ****, but the 6.4 fords are freaking awesome too, I would have to say that Ford finally did something right with that motor.

Dodges are definitely awesome for getting power out of and towing though, I will most definitely give credit where credit is due.

But for all around performance, I gotta give it to the Duramax...Just my opinion. Im sure that people will disagree...

No no, I understand what your saying... I was just meaning as far as doing the work myself... I know my way around a 12v & 24v pretty damn well... but not a CR or 6.7, let alone a Duramax. :frown:

BTW, sorry for gett'n your thread off track. :)

Last edited:
No no, I understand what your saying... I was just meaning as far as doing the work myself... I know my way around a 12v & 24v pretty damn well... but not a CR or 6.7, let alone a Duramax. :frown:

BTW, sorry for gett'n your thread off track. :)

Ya I hear ya. Once you crack into one, its not so bad

No worries man

nice truck! if I can get rid of my mega cab I'd be tempted to make a trip to Colorado to pick this truck up!

Guys take it from a guy who has had 6 dmax's and 4 of those twinned, that is fine truck and a good price. Very low miles for the year and with that twin set up, the egt's on a 500 hp tune have to be low. Just goes to show how tight money is. Good luck hope it sells soon. Just for information sake, how long have the injectors been in it and I assume they are stock since you didn't mention otherwise?