twin turbo jetta?

oh i would think something like these. found this picture on a rabbit forum and i will be building a set once my rabbit is on the road, it will go from NA to twins.
comp1.jpg

comp2.jpg

Those are some old pics but I would recognize them anywhere. Dave Cross built them back in the day. His work has gotten rather high end from that point. http://www.passengerindustries.com/

I had a set of franken hillfolk twins on a 1.6L TD IDI back in the day like 10 plus years ago ha.. I would recomment head studs and oringging the head ..i know 38-40psi and head studs blew teh head gasket on my friend Blakes 1.9 mechanical tdi with 12mm plunger.. he was using a hy with a custom machined 6cm turbine housing and it only lit about 2000-2500 rpm and then hard it would go well over 35psi and have issues it blew his head gasket..and the tdis have amls stock and he had studs..i ran a hy9cm turbo with same injection pump on my old rabbit pickup and it would start to light 2500-3000 rpm i kept it about 35-40 psi and my headgsaekt stayed..i used to run a kkk k24 to 35psi all the time and didn't have a problem.. i had talked to haisely's about a custom firering setup..they told me they could get me the ring in a size i specified but i would need to do all the home work on crush thickness and machining the grooves and what depth etc etc. no hints or any thing there..only said they could get the rings in the size and rest was up to me...
my next tdi project is ain a A1 jetta coupe..planning on using that hy35 with 6cm housing blowing into a m90 eaton supercharger ..should be nice..still have to decide on o rings or playing with a firering setup..
Thanks,
Deo