Twin Turbo with waste gate help.

Street sleeper

Part-Time Puller!!
I'm going to be removing my Fleece He351vgt conversion off my 02 24v and go with towing twins. I going to use a HX35 over a S475 T6 1.32. My question is can I use the the stock 12cm HX35 housing with waste gate in this set up or do most prefer a 14cm? If I can use the 12cm will the stock wastegate actuator work or what one would I need? Please no smart ass comments. Im looking for little smoke, decent milage and cooler temps for towing larger loads.
Thanks,
Derek

Standard cover 96mm on the s475 off the shelf. Otherwise the stock turbo from the truck as in factory.

Depends how far you wanna push it, if you didnt want to go MUCH further with fuel than whats in your sig then i would stay with the 12cm and port the gate.

port the gate.......dont bark it

although twin systems dont like to bark as much as the hx 35 as a single

Ok do you have a link to show how to do this? What about the actuator? Is the stock one going to work with over 40 psi?

It'll work, but every one I've been around got hot with a 12cm. When we changed them to a 14cm egt's went down, and power went up. The 12cm's that were on there were also ported and wg enlarged and drilled through. IMO the 14cm is the way to go on a 35 in compounds.

Find me a good deal on a gated 14 cm housing. But stock actuators will work right?