Twin turbos not spooling at dead stop

Backing the timing down will help until you change the converter.

You're correct, it does sound like a condition similar to tq management, but how do you believe the ecm enacts tq management?

To the op, how recent has this been happening? Last week or two, or last month or two? As in possibly since the weather has probably become very hot and humid July, August, Sept. weather?

Could be as simple as that, a leak in the charge air or exhaust piping, melted/damaged turbine wheel, cam lobes wiping off, etc. If it's reaching the same rpm at the line as before, I doubt it's a converter issue.

It has done it since I have gotten the truck back together in May i installed a full manual valve body billet trans 1900 stall triple disc, compounds, fresh rebuild on ppump and a sump kit and a brand new FASS 220, and custom runner intake,

I also never had this problem before I bought the truck with it being ppumped but just had a s366 built tranny with regular valve body and only a 1700 stall and still had the cast intake port on the head and I never had this issue once, im wondering if it is supplying so much fuel at low end that it's basically just dumping so much fuel it can't build up rpm and then for suck in air

I don't think the p pump ecm is your issue. Is it a night and day difference when you lock the converter? 50 psi unlocked tells me you are turning that power into heat in the transmission. At the same time if the converter isn't working right or very loose you should have no problem bringing the rpms up to build boost. It almost sounds like you ended up with a tighter converter since you get 1800rpm brake stall out of a 1900rpm converter. If it's not the converter it has to be in the tuning.

Yes huge difference unlocked and locked, when I'm unlocked it pulls good at 50 psithen when I locked it up with the switch it becomes a whole new truck and slams you back in the seat hits 80on psi and pulls very very hard

I had the same issue and it was the fins in my stator were bent so I was blowing through the converter. Just something you could check out

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk