Twins 35/40 over HT3B, New Era 435 injectors

jeepin87

2nd gen (12v) parts

Going back to stock and selling truck so these need to go.

1 Set of used New Era 435 injectors. The edge filters are removed, these made more power than my DDP4s.

"dodgezilla" 35/40 60mm/14cm exh housing this is over a HT3B with a 26cm exh housing. These were built by Poole Power By Poole Diesel Performance Setup comes with AFE air filter, all clamps, oil lines, and piping. The top turbo needs rebuilt, has a lot of shaft play, or you can put the 14cm exhaust housing on your hx35 and use it. The HT3B is in great shape! The hot pipe from the 40 to the 3B is wrapped with header tape to keep the heat in. These are a sweet set of turbos for a daily driver/tow verhicle, I was able to make 50psi with them. Cold pipes are powder coated blue.

I will try and get pics up.

I don't know if the turbos will fit on a 24v...

Asking $350 for the injectors
$1500 for the twins

Yes I take paypal, no personal checks. I am trying to make it to the TS event, can deliver parts there. Shipping is covered by the buyer. These turbos are HEAVY so shipping will be $$$.

Thanks for looking,

Jordan

what kind of power were you making? and what hp will this support? very intersted. pm me about twins and injectors:ft:

I don't want to separate the twins or the parts for them, thanks though.

I will separate inj/twins.

I am waiting on a reply about both the twins and injectors. Nothing in stone yet, I'm just giving the guy a chance to reply.

A few of you have PMs

Thanks,

Jordan

Sell without the Hybrid?

I've been asked if I will sell the twins without the 35/40, yes I am willing to do this. Would make shipping cheaper too.

Thanks for all the interest guys! My PM box is getting full!

Jordan

I've been asked if I will sell the twins without the 35/40, yes I am willing to do this. Would make shipping cheaper too.

Thanks for all the interest guys! My PM box is getting full!

Jordan

How much for the hybrid without the 14cm housing?

Thanks Will......

The only thing bad about those twins is that they were built by PbP, he's kind of a bag...

Injectors are now sold, and Twins are pending sale. Consider them gone!

Thank you for all the questions and interest guys! It made me learn how to use my PM box:hehe:

well in my opinion olie poole is one of the best out there,he's helped me out alot,i just bought 200hp inj for my dads 24v and they are AWESOME:rockwoot:$.02

Yes i built them a few years ago.. For a 2001 HO with Mach 3s and EDGE comp made 500hp on a Dyno-jet.

These turbo's were excellent and the drive pressure was low for the boost, at 40psi boost there was 38psi DP...pretty damn good for a set of "small" twins! I didn't have them over 40psi after the DP gauge install so I don't know how they were at higher boost.

Judging by the quality of the turbo "kit" I'd buy through Poole, whether he is a bag, a box, or even a ball :hehe: Don't know him personally.

Turbos are gone and so are injectors............

Jordan