twins and manifold fab process at shiftycapones

p-pump two four valve with a CR head ?

a touch bigger lines ?
sick looking set of twins

what/where did you get material for your hot pipe?

looks good in the truck........ alittle better pics wouldnt hurt

p-pump two four valve with a CR head ?

a touch bigger lines ?
sick looking set of twins
Thanks man, nope stock size lines .078. Think thats stock.
what/where did you get material for your hot pipe?

looks good in the truck........ alittle better pics wouldnt hurt

Yeah dieselheads camera is a lil old school, better than nothin though! Those last pics were at night with a drop light, we will get some detailed ones in the day.

Hot pipe material is 3" sch 40 carbon pipe. Nothing fancy.

The truck is up and running and looks good he was putting in a new shifter today when I stopped by. Everything is looking good. I cant wait to see it run down the strip.

The truck is up and running and looks good he was putting in a new shifter today when I stopped by. Everything is looking good. I cant wait to see it run down the strip.

we almost got it done today alex ran outa daylight lol. looks pretty sweet thou cant wait till the trucks up and runnin for good

Mitch I want to race you in sac in October. It a fair race I think..... #2 only

the truck has been runnin for about two weeks. still trying to get the pressures in check between and after the turbos. added a cheetah shifter its bad A. and a 15 gallon fuel cell

shifter2.jpg

shifter1.jpg

shifter3.jpg

fulcell2.jpg

Last edited:
it wouldnt stick to them. we went driving and that shifter is smooth. way easier to drive than the mega shifter.

gotcha. dam when did you guys get it done? i called that jew and he never answered. did the different seat in the wg change anything?

Mitch I want to race you in sac in October. It a fair race I think..... #2 only

I'm down chad:rockwoot:

The twins need some tuning though.The gate has a ton of adjustment, just need more seat time.
The idea of a single has crossed my mind:hehe:

If all goes right Ill have my tow twins on by then. Your trucks looking good.

Im going to try and paint the bumper this weekend. 66/74 t4 exhaust housing and small primary like an 88 or so

Im going to try and paint the bumper this weekend. 66/74 t4 exhaust housing and small primary like an 88 or so

For towin that really heavy jet ski:hehe:

You just getting a new housing for your bullet? You already have a manifold or are you needing one? What singles you have laying around right now?

For towin that really heavy jet ski:hehe:

You just getting a new housing for your bullet? You already have a manifold or are you needing one? What singles you have laying around right now?

Yeah it s a stand up jet ski.:hehe:

Im going to get a new housing for the bullet. I dont have any singles other than a hx40 and my bullet. I have a ats exhaust manifold. But I may build a stainless header to match the stainless twin pluming.

Yeah it s a stand up jet ski.:hehe:

Im going to get a new housing for the bullet. I dont have any singles other than a hx40 and my bullet. I have a ats exhaust manifold. But I may build a stainless header to match the stainless twin pluming.

Headers are for sissies chad, let me build you a manifold:rockwoot:

Back