twins and p pump

murph3

does anyone have any knowledge about running twin turbos with a p pumped 24 valve, does it cause any problems or do you only want to run a single turbo

Why would you think a p-pump would cause issues with running twins?

You can run any turbo or turbos you want depending on the fuel you want to push.

Sometimes they develop an allergic reaction to the second charger. I drove my truck around for a month with the primary sitting in the front seat so that the truck could get used to it. I had no sign of rejection when it was finally installed.

Is there even enough room under the hood of a p-pumped 24v to fit a set of twins? Them p-pumps are huge...

Is there even enough room under the hood of a p-pumped 24v to fit a set of twins? Them p-pumps are huge...
If you put your twins on the drivers side theres no way you can fit even 1 turbo:hehe: but if you put them on the otherside where turbos usually go then ya you can put twins on lol
:hehe:
Just giving you a hard time.

Ron, you must have a turbo in the seat all the time as many as you've had!

Are you going to have to set the new motor in the bed for awhile or just on the stand beside where the truck is parked?

If you put your twins on the drivers side theres no way you can fit even 1 turbo:hehe: but if you put them on the otherside where turbos usually go then ya you can put twins on lol
:hehe:
Just giving you a hard time.

Hey, maybe the OP has one of them right hand steer dodges....you'll really confuse the heck out of him! LOL

Ron, you must have a turbo in the seat all the time as many as you've had!

Are you going to have to set the new motor in the bed for awhile or just on the stand beside where the truck is parked?
I covered it with one of my trucks old seat covers so it knows it's scent.

Twins will work great with the p-pump. You really need to figure out the horse power your looking for and build the whole thing to work well together. Some people go threw several different combinations to maybe finally get the setup they are looking for. I'm not talking about anyone in particular here!:hehe:

i dont have any plans on pulling or anything like that, mainly just a daily driver with a ton of horse power, so when guys pull up along side of you acting like they have the baddest truck around, i can open it up and make them look stupid

Unless you're going to go north of 600hp, they aren't a must have. Up to 700 with a single is within reason but a little water would help keep the temps down. 900 as a daily driver without water or nitrous is possible with twins. Might take more than 1 try to get it right though(raspberries to gwhammy).:D

Unless you're going to go north of 600hp, they aren't a must have. Up to 700 with a single is within reason but a little water would help keep the temps down. 900 as a daily driver without water or nitrous is possible with twins. Might take more than 1 try to get it right though(raspberries to gwhammy).:D

what set up would you recommend to get to a 900 daily driver

600 with twins would be alot more fun than with a single though.

Particularly in a street race.

Back