Twins build..........what turbos

Macktruckdriver

Ok guys I'm building a motor for a buddy for a street strip toy. He wants quick spool up and reasonable hp numbers. Looking for around maby 700-800hp fuel only. What's it going to take. I'm more of a pulling motor guy and have an idea of what its going to take but want done hard facts on what events done and what they actually put down on the dyno.

or a nice htt 64 71 13 over an s480 other mods needed too
120- 175 hp over injectors, studs, 2nd gen manifold, modified cp3, programer, nice fat 5 inch straight pipe, ......... should do it.

or a nice htt 64 71 13 over an s480 other mods needed too
120- 175 hp over injectors, studs, 2nd gen manifold, modified cp3, programer, nice fat 5 inch straight pipe, ......... should do it.

I doubt those parts will work on the 12v he is building. The twins might though?

That's what I was thinking......cp3.....i don't remember one on there lol......the motor will be built for reliability...14mm studs top and bottom girdle big bowl mahle pistons rod bolts valve springs retainers keepers ect. All the goodies its going to be done right the first time.

13mm pump, 5x13's, old Peirs B1 62/? over a HT4C, ported head, marine pistons, balanced,Piers Cam, made 793 dynojet and 808hp on a mustang dyno. about 10 years ago... Its gonna take a bunch of air and fuel

I would talk to Chris @ E.D. about there new 63/68/12 and have him build a billet wheel s478 with a 1.1 housing for the primary. this setup will spool damn close to a stock charger.

Lavon

I would talk to Chris @ E.D. about there new 63/68/12 and have him build a billet wheel s478 with a 1.1 housing for the primary. this setup will spool damn close to a stock charger.

Lavon

I like the sound of that....S478 is one of my favorites!

Chris

sorry bud, read the post not the section it was listed in.......

Lamiller Im waiting for the guy to get his money in hand so I could get that one from you. I know Glenn and Chris plenty....i live by then and drink beer with them once and a while

Back