Twins custom 63 over s475

rebel23326

Ok guys decided to sell my twin setup, gonna go a different route with the pickup. It's home built piping with a custom built 63 over a s475. The 63 is only about 1600 miles old and the 475 is about 30,000 but checked out perfect 1600 miles ago. As far as the 63 I don't have the exact specs as I told the shop to put on a quick spooling turbo that won't lag like hell and will solve some of the surge when the cruise is set and they did, but I believe it's a 63/65/14 with 360* thrust. The s475 is your typical s475 and capable of 60+psi. I also have a schied vp and 350hp injectors I will sell with them. Again this is a FULL COMPLETE TWIN KIT just add your down pipe and manifold and your set.

$3000 for twin kit
$3300 for twin kit and injectors
$3600 for twin kit and vp
$3800 for everything

I'm assuming this was built for a 24v 2nd gen correct? That in mind, anything different about it or worth noting? Shock tower clearance, air filter, etc etc...

Sent from phone

Yes. Originally off a 01 now off a 00 and nope everything fit right in my 00 with only having to move the battery tray back by the fire wall. Comes with the filter and support bracket for the s475 and oil drain tubes ect.

Any idea on the ability to run this on a common rail?

Sent from phone

hmm not real sure. i would think you would be able to?? might have to modify brackets, downpipe, and put a second gen manifold on but i wouldnt see why it wouldnt work to be honest.

From personal experience a VP to CR would need a different bracket and all piping.

^^^ that's what I thought... thank you 06 diesel....

Sent from phone

would you sell the setup without the 63?
Idk Might consider it, just depends on price

From personal experience a VP to CR would need a different bracket and all piping.
Thank you! I woulda thought piping would stay the same but I really didn't know

Where are you located and how much to ship to 01949
I'm in CO and I'm sure shipping would be around $150-200 to get all the way to Massachusetts

I would like to keep it all together but for the right price I guess I could split it up

bump. got tired of waiting to hear from the other guy, still have everything. its an amazing set up guys