Twins custom 63 over s475

buddy that had it before me changed turbos from when the piping was made and he had to make the loop bigger

bump. make an offer guys. as far as i know the pump and injectors are sold, will not seperate the twins unless i get a good offer

For what it's worth I put the top turbo on to replace a busted up 66 with a melted turbine wheel.

It is NOT a 63 it's a typical S300G 57/65/14. So unless it was changed between the time it left my shop with a busted motor ...........

Last edited:
ya took it to a guy in missouri that looked at the motor and he sold me his top turbo off his set up.

we basically traded mine and his with $200 on top of mine. he wanted a smaller one because he didnt have the fuel i did

btw Rob once my cuz gets the motor decked and head resurfaced and some other fancy stuff, i would like to bring it over to you for ppump, injectors, side intake (hes cutting the stock one), cam, your rods, girdle, and triples (2 64/65/12 with a 64/74/14???). hopefully all with install and fine tuning. my cuz is doing connecting rods, pistons, valve work for bigger valves, retainers, keepers, seats, guides, springs, ect.