twins help

Squatch

cummins in a what?
Ok guys I need some insite on what chargers i should use for my CR conversion. My truck is a 6 spd and will be mainly used as a daily driver and for pulling my trailer

Also any pics of conversions would be cool. Getting twins stuffed in there looks like fun.

talk to 94tts i think his screen name is. he was supposed to be a big help when dockboy did the swap into his truck.

A 57mm s-300 with a 74mm s400 would be a nice streetable set-up. We have a plate to mount both turbos, I will see if I can post a picture of it in a ford.

Here is the plate on a 12V in redstrokes superduty. T3 on top with the 50mm gate and T6 S480 hanging below. There are two mounting points on the rear of the plate. Attach it over to the rear manifold bolt's and down to the bell housing bolt. It then takes the load off the manifold center section trying to hold up the big primary chargers. The primary can be ported for an external gate as well.

Attachments

• Wastegate002.jpg
    Wastegate002.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 107
attachment.php

attachment.php

thanks for the idea's guys

I'm liking the idea of E.D.'s plate

Here is the plate on a 12V in redstrokes superduty. T3 on top with the 50mm gate and T6 S480 hanging below. There are two mounting points on the rear of the plate. Attach it over to the rear manifold bolt's and down to the bell housing bolt. It then takes the load off the manifold center section trying to hold up the big primary chargers. The primary can be ported for an external gate as well.

Now don't be braggin' about the coolest setup out there Chris :) We'll be talking no doubt.

Jim

Wow that is a tight turbo set up, but I wish I didn't have the 3 gen manifold, I would have room for a second turbo.

I went with an S300/400 combo on mine.
14cm non-gated housing on the 300...1.32 exhaust on the 400

ok guys, just picked up a HTT 62/13ss what is going to work well with this charger?

An s472, k31, gt42 would all make a very streetable set of tow twins.

Look for something with the compressor housing rotating the other way....the 3B will make pplumbing a nightmare.