Twins Piping

dodgeram2500

I need the hot and cold pipe between turbos. I am using an aurora 3000 and an ht3b. anyone know where to get something like this? Any help would be appreciated. thanks

Shane at wicked diesels will make you piping. you might give him a call

Joe Hellmann for Hellmann performance, he is a first class fabricator and great to work with. He can build you a twin kit for any set of turbos you want and has plenty of other parts to go along with the twins to "bling" up your engine bay as well! Tell him Chris Hall sent ya!

Get some prebent pipe and make it yourself if you have the tools.

I am running a 3000 as well and would like to go twins. So I an interested in replies as well.

it looks like i'm going to be making my own setup. i'm thinking about using mandrel bent stainless exhaust tubing for the cold pipe, .25inch steel plate for the ht3b mount to the block. but i'm not sure how thick of steel tubing to use for the hot pipe? i'm also going to need an external wastegate, 50mm should be large enough right?

Don't use stainless, go with mild steel. It's much easier to weld and since this is your first twin build, you will be welding and rewelding some of the setup as your design will not be perfect your first time.

16 gauge exhaust pipe is fine for the hot pipe as long as you support the bottom turbo with a good bracket.

because both of these turbos are not wastegated, i will need to at least gate the top turbo. but what are your thoughts on gating the bottom turbo? do i need one or not?

I wouldn't unless you are spraying nitrous. IMO If you are over-speeding it its to small anyways and you should cut back on fuel or get a bigger primary.