Two 1994 Dodge 2500 Reg Cab Auto 4x4 Drag Truck Projects $5,000 for Both

rauautomotive

I am selling Two 1994 Dodge 2500 Regular Cab Long Bed 4x4 Automatic Trucks

You can buy them together or seperate, just want to sell them.
Bought them both to build a drag truck but have been sitting in garage for last 9 months without being touched as i am just to busy to work on them, so have decided to move on.

First Truck is a Maroon and was super clean truck that is only a 2 owner truck. NO RUST. Has only 159k miles on it. This is truck that was going to be the race truck. Interior has been mostly taking out, minus the carpet and part of dash. It is still all stock engine wise but has turbo and misc parts removed. Cowl where wipers go has been cut out as i wanted easy access to work on number 5/6 cylinders once it was built since it was going to be a race truck only. Truck has Clear title in hand. Truck has no wheels or tires as i was going to get slicks. Trans was built 10k miles ago and is a basic BD transmission with converter, valve body and Billet input shaft. Truck will need to be towed as it is not all together.
Asking $3000 for truck and all parts i have for it.

Second truck was a parts truck i bought so i would have a spare engine and trans etc.. for when i broke things.
It is Red and has NO RUST also. Has a salvage title as it was in accident in front end, Front frame rails are bent and damaged and Hood, front bumper, intercooler, radiator, fan and core support are all tossed since they where damaged. Interior is complete and in good shape, no rips in seats. Truck has only 100k Original miles and runs excellent. Transmission doesnt work right as it goes into gear but doesn't move under power. Truck also has new tires on it. Will need to be towed also due to transmission and front end damage.
Asking $2500 for truck.

If you want to buy both trucks i would sell them both for $5,000 together.

Located in Litchfield Park Arizona.

If serious about buying PM me, i feel i have priced them very fairly as i want them sold fast.

What part of arizona? If i had a trailer big enough for two this could be a possibility. Also helps to have family in goodyear too

edit: saw that its in litchfield.... dang...

Yes i am in Litchfield Park which is only about 10 mins. from Goodyear. Yes this is a heck of a good deal.
I just want them gone asap as i need the garage space so if you are serious let me know and i am sure we can work something out.

I see you are from Utah, even if you could only haul one truck at a time it is still a good deal, i could keep one of them in my yard until you could get back down or you could make store it at your family's in Goodyear. Let me know

Last edited:
sorry i have no idea about shipping them. the one truck doesn't have any wheels or tires on it so doubt a auto transporter would transport it.

Wish I had the money for one the 4x4 conversion would be free after parting out the rest of the truck

What's the possibility of getting some junk yard miss matching rims and tires on it?

Then jump on it.. you could easily double your money if you parted them out or if you put them back together and sold them running and driving.