Two JBL 10's cheap

B.A.Ram

A Big Deal
I think these are a few years old. I took them out of my old truck and replaced them with JL W1's. I'll get pictures up soon, but if somebody wanted a system in their truck cheap that sounded decent these might just be the ticket. Make an offer...

They were in a box underneath the back seat of my dodge so I guess, need measurements?

Dang Ryan. You've just got all sorts of extra stuff. Lol

LMFAO, I've got all this extra chit that I had for the dodge that I don't need anymore! BTW, blown head gasket AND the clutch????????!!!! My truck must hate you...:hehe:

these would make a good first sound system for somebody if you didn't want to spend a lot of money.

LMFAO, I've got all this extra chit that I had for the dodge that I don't need anymore! BTW, blown head gasket AND the clutch????????!!!! My truck must hate you...:hehe:

LOL. Yea. And I don't even run it very hard :bang. I will let you know though, it runs waayyy better with the bigger injectors rather than the smarty/ smaller sticks.

I'll snap some pictures tonight. If you want them pm me your email address and I'll shoot them to you.