Two RED HOT Products you gotta know about!!!!!

OT-OF-Here

Owner of the Black Beach
:woohoo:

Two recent mods I purchased have turned out sooooo well I wanted to share this info.

MPI Twins: Some of you know this company as Idaho CTD (Nathan Wright) is the designer, builder and more importantly he builds you what you REALLY need. It really doesn't matter what set I have as YOUR set will need to be designed for YOUR mods. In my case Nathan spent a lot of time evaluating my mods and then suggested the HTT SS 64/71/13 to push my big dog 80mm s400 modified and has a race housing. I wanted to be able to fine tune boost so my set has a external 40mm wastegate. The set was finally installed today. I can't even find words to express what excelleration this set has except for (WARP DRIVE),... yep, it felt like Star Trek! It's not even fine tuned as we just got them on literally minutes b-4 the shop was to close (MCS Diesel in St. L). The owner Keith said they were a dream to install as Nathan had thought of everything and the engineering was impeccable and everything fit like a glove. At Nathan's direction the whole set less piping was assembled together and a high strength flexible phone cable pulling strap was used with a cherry picker and in a matter of minutes that baby was in and bolted up. Wow!! These babies are big and heavy and I thought it would have been a nightmare,.. not so.

Then piece by piece it all came together and as I said fit perfectly on every piece. Nothing hardly ever fits and works like this,... does it? I will have to say my prior set also fit perfectly (ATS A2k/A5k) but I became overfueled for that set and Clint (ATS) advised me so, so I began search for what I felt was just the right setup and the right person/company to do business with. I couldn't be more pleased. For what it's worth,... MPI has my endorsement to any who are interested. Also I want to say from cradle to grave Nathan saw the job through and was consulted for opinions and direction and overall it was a fantastic investment IMO. :thankyou2:

The other mod I had done at the same time was Dual cp3s. I had two almost new oem stock Dodge pumps so the best setup for me IMO was the Relentless kit. It is everything I had hoped for . Outstanding!! Again, like the twins it was a masterful fit on everything and actually a piece of cake for the shop to install. When your shop tells you how well both these setups were engineered and relatively easy installs then you know you made the right decision when they both PERFORM as these did.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND the MPI Twins and Relentless Dual CP3s.

Max boost

MD-LUCKY said:
Whats your max boost showing so far?

Nathan told me to set it at 75psi. What kills me is that right now I have fewer power adders than I've had on my truck in the past two years (no fueling box and my SMARTY Beta 4.2 is only sitting on sw5.) and the truck is so much stronger than it ever has been,... not even close. I thought this truck was quick b-4. I'm struggling for a good compare for you,... hmmmm,...

Another major issue for me is spoolup. Let's face it,... sure I like to race but I daily drive maybe 99% of the time which includes towing 3 times a week for me. This setup that Nathan gave me can do it all. A lot of you won't believe this but I had sold my A2k/A5k twins and have been running around on my oem turbo,.... while the egts were sky high if I were to get into it it was nice feeling that instant zip from stop lights and such around town. Since I just took that oem turbo off I had a good compare in my mind and arse how that felt and there is not a nickels difference in this. I was sooooo surprised. I had gotten use to running around on tow on anything less than 55mph,... not anymore and egts are looking good. Pls don't ask me about readings yet on egts and such as I've only jumped all over it once on the way back from MCS to the house and I was in so much shock that watching the road was the best I could muster. As I get use to it then I can start cking out all the gauge readings. As much as I love these twins I'm also quite sure that the Relentless Dual Cp3s are a strong contributing factor. We did put a gauge on the CP3s and did a few bursts and it just held rock solid at 24k+ all the time. Sweet!!

Sounds very enticing... Can you tell me what something like that might cost if I were to use my existing Silver64 turbo? Pm me if neccesary. PLEASE....
Never heard a bad word about Nathan or his setups...

OT-OF-Here said:
Nathan told me to set it at 75psi. What kills me is that right now I have fewer power adders than I've had on my truck in the past two years (no fueling box and my SMARTY Beta 4.2 is only sitting on sw5.) and the truck is so much stronger than it ever has been,... not even close. I thought this truck was quick b-4. I'm struggling for a good compare for you,... hmmmm,...

Another major issue for me is spoolup. Let's face it,... sure I like to race but I daily drive maybe 99% of the time which includes towing 3 times a week for me. This setup that Nathan gave me can do it all. A lot of you won't believe this but I had sold my A2k/A5k twins and have been running around on my oem turbo,.... while the egts were sky high if I were to get into it it was nice feeling that instant zip from stop lights and such around town. Since I just took that oem turbo off I had a good compare in my mind and arse how that felt and there is not a nickels difference in this. I was sooooo surprised. I had gotten use to running around on tow on anything less than 55mph,... not anymore and egts are looking good. Pls don't ask me about readings yet on egts and such as I've only jumped all over it once on the way back from MCS to the house and I was in so much shock that watching the road was the best I could muster. As I get use to it then I can start cking out all the gauge readings. As much as I love these twins I'm also quite sure that the Relentless Dual Cp3s are a strong contributing factor. We did put a gauge on the CP3s and did a few bursts and it just held rock solid at 24k+ all the time. Sweet!!

Hey pat is your truck still shutting down at 2450Rpm?

MPI

trik396 said:
Sounds very enticing... Can you tell me what something like that might cost if I were to use my existing Silver64 turbo? Pm me if neccesary. PLEASE....
Never heard a bad word about Nathan or his setups...

Nathan's tn is 208 703 3527. I wouldn't have a clue what his charge would be. Just be sure he has a complete list of your mods and your goals and how you will be using the truck and my best advise is to take his suggestion,.. you'll be happy.

2450 rpm shut down

sootman said:
Hey pat is your truck still shutting down at 2450Rpm?

As YOU recommended,... ECM did it and the Dual CP3s and new Twins can now take care of business. Making very serious power.. Tks for your input sootman.

Yes, Nathan knows his stuff, and I do not know anyone who is not pleased with his work.

The Relentless dual CP3 kit is top tier stuff...that's what I'm gonna run on my CR swap.

Tks guys

And I'm tellin' you guys this stuff about these two products because I wish everyone could feel the LUV. This is not to say that others are not good too but I didn't run them,.. I ran these and I KNOW these to be awesome. I really thought my truck was fast b-4,... and now I know it was just quick. That's the difference.

Yup, gotta love Nathan's twins, and like you say and i keep telling everyone,,, he doesn't build just a "generic" one size fits all set of twins.

I was amazed,...

Summit said:
Yup, gotta love Nathan's twins, and like you say and i keep telling everyone,,, he doesn't build just a "generic" one size fits all set of twins.

As you said, Nathan can do unbelievable engineering on these sets. When you really look at it then so many things are such close tolerances and yet the fit is perfect and I was further impressed by the extra thought of a stabilizing bar in the kit to keep the top cold pipe from doing damage if the hose blew. I had that happen preiously,.. not with this set, and I ended up having to get my hood worked and repainted as it knocked the living ....... out of it. Also there was a angled piece that bolted to the battery box that was all predrilled that held a couple of relocated solenoids that are now in a more favorable place than in the oem position for the ability to remove or replace them. I had my set powdercoated on the cold pipes and the hot parts. All the other attaching pieces were also powdercoated so what I'm getting at here is that if there was a beauty contest for Twins then these things sure should win.

I'm really gonna try to hook up with a local member here who is much more capable than myself to post some pics for me of this install and the Dual CP3's of Relentless. The only thing I wish the Relentless setup had that it doesn't is one of those nice stickers on the pulley like PPE and ATS has on theirs. I think they should be very proud of this setup and why not let everyone know who's kit it is.

should look similar to these, depending what color powdercoat you chose. the real twins anyway:hehe: this is the first set i got from Nathan.

Truckpics013.jpg

here is a pic of the new twins going in but i dont have a pic of it done

Truckpics017-1.jpg

Those fake twins don't look fake to me... either way I'd take em'...:hehe:

Twins and powdercoating

I didn't mention it but I was fortunate and some kind of mix up and anyway I ended up with a polished HTT SS on top. That's a sweet look. The cold pipe powdercoating I chose was Candy Apple Red. IMO, they look outstanding. I realllllllly am going to get someone to take and post some pics for me. For those who haven't seen the Relentless setup, then the pics will be nice for them also.