Two RED HOT Products you gotta know about!!!!!

Another relative issue from today,...

I tow from 1 to 3 times a week a Bobcat T300 to job sites for my son. The T machine is I would guess between 10k and 10.5k plus other assorted tools and equipment. I'd have to estimate the load at probably in the 12.5k range. I was pleased that the truck and the Twins setup pulled the load with zero problem and plenty of power. You just never know about these things until you put the hook on it. This was, by the way, one of the parameters i gave Nathan when we were specing my needs.

Last edited:
:woohoo:

I'm almost surprised it took you this long considering as long as you been a member to TDR, as well as Nathan, and me for that matter, that it took you this long to get hooked up with him, he is definatly turning into one of the "premier" twins builders in the Country.

Those look very, very good. What a clean install, 1st set of Nathan's I've seen on a Cummins, I've only seen his Dmax setups. Damn those are nice. I'd have that hood open all the time to show those badboys off.

Big Angry said:
I'd have that hood open all the time to show those badboys off.

You talking about the real twins or fake twins Ted? :hehe: I think your truck needs some twins when you upgrade your charger!:pop:

Nathan's fab work sure is top-notch!

TurboBeagler said:
You talking about the real twins or fake twins Ted? :hehe: I think your truck needs some twins when you upgrade your charger!:pop:

Nathan's fab work sure is top-notch!
Uhh, both.:rockwoot:
Yeah, the thought has crossed my mind, but not sure what I'm gonna do.

MPI Twins

Tks guys. One member PM'd me and said,.. wow,... they're really good looking and they make the huge power! And truer words were never spoken. I'm so glad I did this. There are either 3 or 4 sets of these out there that Nathan has built (if I understood correctly) and I know all of us couldn't be more pleased. I think for trucks that are trying to do it all,... ru cooler egts daily,... tow extremely well,... and drag performance then this has got to be the setup. My compliments also to HTT also for building some outstanding turbos.