Two Stock Turbo DMAX's at Moroso

Nice runs! I think its awesome to see these trucks out at the track whippin up on cars! Just curious. How many RPMs were u launching at? Sounded like about 2800

I launch at about 2000-2100 in first gear if the track is prepped good i leave about 2200+

Well this sucks ...... Short of a miracle I wont make it Wednesday night ..... I snapped the pinion on mine at 2 am today ........:bang

What were you doing with that thing out on the street at 2am :poke: a little TNT

I was happy to have the twins on it and all tuned ...... had it running about as smooth as ANY 12v I have ever heard ............ My brother-in-law came in from NY and we were and the in-laws for a small family G2G ..... Well on the way out the B-I-L wanted to see what it would do ...... I was gonna do a pro street burnout only I only got it loaded and about 15PSI when I heard BANG ...... and the rest is history ..........

I am just glad it gave when it did and not at high rate of speed .........

Nice runs! I think its awesome to see these trucks out at the track whippin up on cars! Just curious. How many RPMs were u launching at? Sounded like about 2800

I was leaving around 3000 rpms in second though.

I had a good time last night at moroso I went 12.39 at 108 on the stock turbo #2 only with basic performance upgrades in a 05 duramax CCSB 4x4 I will have time slips up shortly and video

The video was taken this weekend, what day?

100_0871.jpg

100_0870.jpg

100_0867.jpg

The first 5 minutes of the video are from the event that took place on the 19th of April. The guy that put the video for us just put the whole video up.

Those are incredible times for a stock turbo'd truck! :clap:

Just curious, do you guys drive around on the street with that same setup or do you detune them for street use?

Just curious, do you guys drive around on the street with that same setup or do you detune them for street use?

you can do both depending on how good the tuner is.

great job as well :clap:

Thanks

I use the same tune for everything i do with the truck it's my daily driver tow and race tune now the TCM tune is only to race with.