uhh...i'm new

number9t

so i just bought my first diesel truck, always liked the amount of power while still keeping some of the mileage. bought a 99 powerstroke with 90k on it. shortbox ext cab, 4x4. i'm in iraq right now, so hopefully when i get home, i'll have a nice pile of parts to have fun with. i hope to get to around the 500hp level with this truck. after doing some reading, i'm kinda kicking myself for not buying a 12V(hopefully didn't piss off too many ford guys with that statement) but oh well, i guess i'm going to have to get one when i get back for a project truck. i've already found allot of really good info on here, and look forward to using allot of the stuff i find on here to reach some of my hp goals. thanks for a great site
Andy:Cheer:

Welcome Andy. And since you are in Iraq, thanks for serving our country!

Welcome to Comp D. Besides gaining tons of useful information, you should also successfully gain some entertainment lol.

What branch of the Military are you in?

Mt. Shasta!
Whooo!!!! Right on up the big road when you're not in the sandbox.

Welcome aboard!

i'm in the navy for the next 83 days, then i'm going to see if i can make a living out of being a snowboard bum. dirtyblonde are you gonna be going to the truck pulls at the tulelake fair, 2nd weekend in september?

Welcome, and thanks for your service. Good choice ya Shell back!

number9t said:
i'm in the navy for the next 83 days, then i'm going to see if i can make a living out of being a snowboard bum. dirtyblonde are you gonna be going to the truck pulls at the tulelake fair, 2nd weekend in september?

I had so much fun in Tulelake last year, I can't resist going back this year...

Yeah, I'll be there :) You?

ya, i'm going to be up there. thats where i went to high school, and its almost a mandatory to go back for the fair. Not sure if i'm going to be in the pulls tho.