Up Next For Division 5- JULY 20th

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
Next Points Meet is on JULY 20th at Island Drag Way, Great Meadows, N.J.

www.islanddragway.com

We started posting fliers in various places in Jersey- Hope to see a sizable group there.:poke::Cheer::Cheer:

We'll be there...Jeff make sure they don't stick us in the corner will ya...LOL

If anyone from Ohio want's to form a convoy to Jersey, just let me know. We'll start forming a game plan now.

If anyone from Ohio want's to form a convoy to Jersey, just let me know. We'll start forming a game plan now.
You don't have to worry about that it's me and Treesmashers home turf.:evil:evil:evil

Dang...you just made me want to go:(

You guys all suck!
Chris

I believe TrainRobber is coming out from NY for this one also. :Cheer:

*He better, his truck was on pace for a new NHRDA National Record.:woohoo:

well i'll be coming up from maryland and i'll see if i can't get some other guys convoying up with me.

hopefully compd will send wome stuff for thier booth this time! hint hint timmay!

hey jeff are you going to try to have a dyno up there? maybe if the silver bullet v2.0 is done i'll put it up on the rollers and see if i can roll 550-600 hp

Jeff once you get the flyer made up let me know cause i'll post it around and the mason dixon race at cecil county dragway, MD is the 19th so some people might just go from one to the other!

Jeff, I ment to ask you, how was the ride home with Jim and the aftermath of the Bison Liver and Onions?

UpcomingEvent-XL.gif

Jeff, I ment to ask you, how was the ride home with Jim and the aftermath of the Bison Liver and Onions?

:hehe: :hehe: We had NO issues with Jimbo on the ride home, I believe he knows Treesmasher and I woulda strapped his arse to the roof rack if he did have an incident....:evil:evil:evil