Up Next For Division 5- JULY 20th

I just hollered out to 4Bt Bob with the Phase II Diesel Ranger-

They will also be there !!

new%20jersey%20033.jpg

Btw I did happen to get a pic of him loading up a track burger with fries....
LOL:hehe: LOL :hehe:

I was wondering what the heck you were doing there. I thought you had a food fetish or something. Jim looks like he knows how to eat.LOL

I was wondering what the heck you were doing there. I thought you had a food fetish or something. Jim looks like he knows how to eat.LOL
You summed that up more delicately than I wouldaLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The man LOVES his food, and he LOVES his Guiness.:Cheer:

and he LOVES his Guiness.:Cheer:

Man, you can say that again...he about made that dude in Maryland cry when he said "Then you don't got beer".....that waiter looked at Jim like he had 6 heads and 18 eyes....LOL :D

We are trying to figure out our next fine eating establishments takeover LOL :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: LOL

:clap:Tree Smasher!!!!!! Wow. That avatar ain't gonna last long. I know I didn't.LOL

:clap:Tree Smasher!!!!!! Wow. That avatar ain't gonna last long. I know I didn't.LOL
I'll take the blame for the avatar, he asked that I switch his old one out..... LOLLOLThink he will like it? I hope he gets to see it....:pop:

Damn dude...TMI....LOL

But I agree nice avatar Treesmasher....where is that damn drooling smilie...:drool:

That's about all I read on his quote.....nothingLOL

:drool1: :drool1: :drool1: :drool1: :drool1: :drool1: