Up Next For Division 5- JULY 20th

Jeff I will attempt to be there. At least to come and watch. If i get the truck back together maybe ill make a pass or two with it. Not sure yet. But i will def come and watch

No Tree Smasher is cutting down his 280" w.b. Pete 379exd.hd. and plans to RACE IT!!!

Are most of the tracks in that neck of the woods semi-friendly? Famoso wouldn't let a semi on the track because of the weight, but I have seen them run in other paces.

Something to look into there, ideally I wish he would keep it 280" and race one of the other vehicles we have to work on....... But I understand it is his and he can do what he wants to with it....

Me- I would stretch it and slam it, then hook up with Snedge for some power enhancements.....

I just figured that they were apprehensive at Famoso because that surface has been down since Christ was a mess cook and probably not the best for heavy rigs. I would think the newer tracks would be able to handle the weight just fine though. Garmon raced the Pete all over the place before he yanked the twins off and retired her to racecar pulling duty.

No Tree Smasher is cutting down his 280" w.b. Pete 379exd.hd. and plans to RACE IT!!!

He's what?...what the hell is in that water up there? I'm sure what ever he does, it'll be badazz.

Are most of the tracks in that neck of the woods semi-friendly? Famoso wouldn't let a semi on the track because of the weight, but I have seen them run in other paces.

I know the track the NHRDA was just at here in Ohio will allow them. They used to have semi-drags once a year but, who ever organized it, stopped for some reason.

i know MIR here in maryland lets them race semi's and dump trucks!

Pittsburgh Raceway just had a Diesel Dawgs event with quite a few semi's running. It's going to happen again in October.

Pittsburgh Raceway just had a Diesel Dawgs event with quite a few semi's running. It's going to happen again in October.

When in October? I hope it's later in the month....I have the NHRDA event on the 12th, then the final dyno day here localy on the 18th.

Back