Up Next For Division 5- JULY 20th

damn.....no respect.....LOL LOL LOL

It was good hangin' out at the farm though...LOL Carl was in heaven. Mike, thanks for your hospitality there too! Snedge it was nice to meet you as well! Dinner after the race with everyone involved that day was a blast! I don't think that waiter knew what hit him...:D

Thanks CrazyCowboy. Nice to meet you, and your crew also. I think Carl and I are going to get to gether and kill stuff sometime. I can understand you not wanting to hang with us old guys. You had a job to do the next day. No respect lost here.

How about when that waiter mentioned a T35 turbo on his ricer LOLLOL We're like, yeah man the Diesel boy's use those as hair dryers.

Na, the best was when he was asked if he killed anything and ate it when left in Paterson as a frat prank. I was ready to up-n-smack him - telling stories about frat initiations. I was falling asleep.:blahblah1: I never thought it could be so complicated getting oregano and parmesan.:doh:

Na, the best was when he was asked if he killed anything and ate it when left in Paterson as a frat prank. I was ready to up-n-smack him - telling stories about frat initiations. I was falling asleep.:blahblah1: I never thought it could be so complicated getting oregano and parmesan.:doh:

Heeeeey!!!! Have no fear Jimbo is here!!!!!!LOLLOL

Yeah, Carl is a good guy, and a blast to hang around with. The dude talkin' about frat crap was boring me as well...:bang

all u clowns r great to hang with the whole day was a rip roarin time cant wait for the next time

Yeah, Carl is a good guy, and a blast to hang around with. The dude talkin' about frat crap was boring me as well...:bang
Carl is freakin hilarious. Billy is great too, ya just have to moderate his beverage intake so we can understand wtf he is saying:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Carl is freakin hilarious. Billy is great too, ya just have to moderate his beverage intake so we can understand wtf he is saying:hehe::hehe::hehe:

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe: Billy the kid. Hey at least he picked up the tab at the pub he got us shut off at. Sounds fair to me.

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe: Billy the kid. Hey at least he picked up the tab at the pub he got us shut off at. Sounds fair to me.

LOL yeah, Billy has an issue with beer, he doesn't know when to quit. It was nice of my redneck brotheren to pick up the tab though.

I heard you were gonna foot the bill next time since you missed out.....:kick::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Hey, who got a problem wit my eating?! At least I didn't take anything from your plates.

I was bout ready to shat in a plate... "here's your tip... forker... making me wait on oregano..."*bdh*

Hey, who got a problem wit my eating?! At least I didn't take anything from your plates.

I was bout ready to shat in a plate... "here's your tip... forker... making me wait on oregano..."*bdh*

*ummmm Jimbo, why do ya think the kids sat near me and well away from you- they can't defend their plates from a mad jimbo on the feed......:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

That dead horse is startin to look good.

Leave it to ol Jimbo to see the beating the dead horse smiliey as someone tenderizing its flanks...........:drool1:

:hehe: Jimbo thought he was in heaven when the waiter dropped the crab stuffed mushrooms in front of him..... Hey waiter-pass those fuggers around! And spread out those appetizers there...

:hehe: LOL :hehe:

Unbeknownst to any waiter- when Div.5 strolls into your resturant you will soon be involved in the official Jimbo stress test in satisfying Jimbo on his hunger craves-

* hey can I get more oil?

LOL

* hey I would like some oregano?

:hehe:

So what kinda beer do you have?